Lower control arm bushing

-

coro500net

Reaction score
Where can I find bushings that fit? Got two AC Delco bushings from Rock Auto, one slipped on with no resistance the other worked fine. They sent me another bushing and had same issue WTF? They are sending me another. Don’t want to go through this again.
Anybody know bushings that definitely fit?

Save yourself some time and aggravation and order
the proforged bushings. Been through all this crap already went through three sets of Moog and one AC Delco set all were junk! The proforged has excellent quality
and fit perfect.

Save yourself some time and aggravation and order
the proforged bushings. Been through all this crap already went through three sets of Moog and one AC Delco set all were junk! The proforged has excellent quality
and fit perfect.
Are proforged bushings factory style or a 2 piece unit?

I have no idea! You would think after enough returns they would look for the problem. With Moog all you pay for is the box with the name on it of the three sets I bought two of them had different rubber in them and if you compare the Moog and the AC Delco they are made by the same plant in Turkey. Federal mogul sold the Moog line to someone who is just getting them where the best deal is and putting them in the Moog boxes.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know,RA sent me another ac delco bushing, this time it slipped on both control arm pins with no effort. Avoid these like the corona virus!!!

You can always step up to delrin. No inner or outer shell needed if you use my pins.

They’re on my site. Bergmanautocraft.com

-
Back