-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon540

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
These are off a 73 duster with the sway bar there in good shape light surface rust ect. They will fit darts,dusters ect. buyer to pay shipping from 54703.

IMG_20161030_181659867.jpg

IMG_20161030_181708440.jpg

IMG_20161030_181718053.jpg

Your LCA's are pretty rusty due to you being in the rust belt states of the USA.
As mentioned earlier, you will need to wire wheel the rust from the Front portion of the LCA's to find the letters.
Every LCA has letter codes to ID them as for A, B, body, and if they are lower right, lower left sides.

Fyi on the ones I first listed the numbers are 82459 where I cleaned them off. Wth. Does that make since!???

Fyi on the ones I first listed the numbers are 82459 where I cleaned them off. Wth. Does that make since!???
Those are numbers that don't mean anything to you and me, but meant something at the stamping plant when they were manufactured.
I need you to look, and find, the LETTER codes to properly ID those LCA's.

Those are numbers that don't mean anything to you and me, but meant something at the stamping plant when they were manufactured.
I need you to look, and find, the LETTER codes to properly ID those LCA's.
I don't see anything else

I don't see anything else
Well, if you can't properly ID them for me, i can't take the chance in purchasing something from you that i don't want, need.
Figured you would also want to know, find out, what you exactly have in your posession.

You can't find, see, any letters on either of those LCA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back