Lower control arms

-

Oliver70

Reaction score
Received the lower control arms w/sway bar tabs for the 74 sport.....As I had replaced the drivers side without the sway bar tabs( came with 318 without sway bar ) Reading your threads helps me step it up a notch......Bought them off ebay, the seller was right VGC...64 years old and this car makes me feel like I did when I bought the first one in 74....

Received the lower control arms w/sway bar tabs for the 74 sport.....As I had replaced the drivers side without the sway bar tabs( came with 318 without sway bar ) Reading your threads helps me step it up a notch......Bought them off ebay, the seller was right VGC...64 years old and this car makes me feel like I did when I bought the first one in 74....
:thumbsup:

I bough a slightly used 74 DartSport in 76ish. 360-4gear and can't recall the rear gear. It came with monster rear tires and airshocks, and a honking big aftermarket hoodscoop.. I was a kid at age 24, newly engaged.
I loved everything about that car,except two things; the beak and that honking big aftermarket hoodscoop. Boy I wish I had that car today....... I would a-Scamp-erize it;Yeah! a manly PowerBulge hood.
Hyup, those were the days.
The swaybar is a great accessory. It shoulda been factory-mandatory.

I bough a slightly used 74 DartSport in 76ish. 360-4gear and can't recall the rear gear. It came with monster rear tires and airshocks, and a honking big aftermarket hoodscoop.. I was a kid at age 24, newly engaged.
I loved everything about that car,except two things; the beak and that honking big aftermarket hoodscoop. Boy I wish I had that car today....... I would a-Scamp-erize it;Yeah! a manly PowerBulge hood.
Hyup, those were the days.
The swaybar is a great accessory. It shoulda been factory-mandatory.

Have some great memories during the time I had that car, like i said previous it was my first brand new car slant 6- 3 on the floor, I was 20 or 21....Took a while to find this one, once I made up my mind....Tried the DMV in Austin Texas where I had traded it in back in ladder part of 76....Said due to the privacy act not possible...Found this one outside of Atlanta for 600 ,reserved a u-haul trailer there brought it back ,got Married not long after I bought the first one so the wife has been on board ,it was not just my first car, it was hers too....When I bought the first one I was going around this corner by the Dodge Dealer about 15 Darts in a row,this one (gold

(gold) I had to have it ......On the way back from Atlanta all I could see was the front of the car in the rear view mirror, darn car made my eyes water, pulled over a number of times just to look at it.....When I figure out how to put a picture in here I will

Last edited by a moderator:
great to have a bar, cuz technically it is an anti-swaybar. here is a pic of the fastest car at school in 1978, a 1974 360HP
1974 Dart Sport (3).jpg

great to have a bar, cuz technically it is an anti-swaybar. here is a pic of the fastest car at school in 1978, a 1974 360HPView attachment 1715011556

I am sure you had a great time .. With that engine in your car, probably similar to a rocket....There is just something about that car....When my wife and I brought the Sport back on a trailer from Atlanta, I could see the front of the car in the rear view mirror, darn thing made my eyes water a few times .

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back