Lower Manland BC MEMBERS

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Not trying to shun the rest of BC, or canada out or anything, but I thought a lower mainland group would be cool, that way we could set up a couple cruises this summer. Heck if you are just south of the boarder, and think you could come up for a cruise, pet your name down too.

What do you say...

Who's in?
and where you from?

Phil from Maple Ridge

Hmmm, shy group here.

Chris from Vancouver.
'75 Scamp

Dave from Abbotsford

1969 Dart GTS, 340 auto.... restoration in progress.

Hmmm, shy group here.

Chris from Vancouver.
'75 Scamp

Shy...well maybe......blind?? Hell ya, too much to look at on here....didn't see this post till nowLOL!! Still waitin to see Phils yellow 440 cruisin round town here, hows it going?? Getting close?

Shy...well maybe......blind?? Hell ya, too much to look at on here....didn't see this post till nowLOL!! Still waitin to see Phils yellow 440 cruisin round town here, hows it going?? Getting close?

I just have a hole bunch of little discouraging tasks to do. such as...

Put in rear axle seals
put in axles
fill diff with oil
fill tranny with oil
Remove a drive shaft and 4 spd shifter linkage from my demon and put on the duster
finish instalation of the return line
bleed brakes
Fix a couple water leaks
install shifter.
etc etc

all the boring stuff. I am hoping to have it on the road by June 2nd...my B day.

anyone want to help? ;)

You help me with my axles and third member and I'll give you a hand with yours. I'm going to moser large bolt pattern and a 8 3/4 sure grip. Gotta pull the axles to change the third member. I have most of the same jobs you do and then 500 more. haha

I just niticed the title as lowermanland!

That sucks, I wish I cought that earlier. Oh well, I guess everyone gets the idea.

Thanks for joining guys. anyone going to any car shows this summer?

I am hoping to go to the fathersday one in mission, but I am not sure if I will make it yet. Hop to bring my car there. also want to go to the langly cruise in. Definatly will bring my car there. and I think Pitt meadows will have one on pitt meaddows day ( first Sat in June) so I might try and go there too. as well as the maple ridge A&W every thursday.

Phil

I won't be putting mine car in a show anytime soon. Building a nice street / strip driver. I may go look

Killer costoms in Pitt meadows is haveing a cruise in every thursday at 6:00, I will definatly be there once or twice. not till my car is done.

Phil

Fathers day in the park today!!!!!

out it mission.

one of my favorite car shows of the year.

Go check it out!!!

I am hoping that I will have my duster at Killer customs, and A&Dub this thursday. come and say hi!

Phil

Hi,

My name is Ted from Vancouver B.C. I daily drive a 1968 Plymouth Valiant 100 /6 auto. I'm just about done with all my suspension & brake mods. I will try to post some pics of my ride soon.

Ted

p.s. I also have a 1978 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 which I'm about to sell if anyone would like a cool summer / winter cruising / camping / wheelin rig?

Hey guys,

I will be at killer customs In pitt meadows, and A&W in Maple ridge tomarrow night for the car shows. ( thursday night) come out if you can. i will have my duster out! yay

Phil

I might have to go to that, What time does it start?=P~

I think the A&W starts to fill up around 6:00pm not sure about Killers, they just started with the thurs nite shows I think. Looking outside now the sky is nice and clear, but the weather people are calling for rain:thebirdm: If it rains I'll go but not in my car:crybaby:

I'm guna go to killers around 6-6:30, but if there arn't really any cars there I won't stop, I'll come out to A&W. I hear that killer's don't get many cars out yet, they just started the show this year.

As far as rain goes, I hear it won't be raining. Might not be sunny though either.

Just remember guys...my duster isn't a show car...don't be picky :)

Phil

Anyone in the lowermainland going to the Langley car show tomorrow??How about island folks...anyone coming over to it????The weather is suppost to be good, looks kind of iffy right now but lets hope for sun!!!

Anyone in the lowermainland going to the Langley car show tomorrow??How about island folks...anyone coming over to it????The weather is suppost to be good, looks kind of iffy right now but lets hope for sun!!!

I would love to but I am the best man at my best friend's wedding so I can't really miss that.. 8)

Oh I am from Parksville on Vancouver Island btw.

I will be there, but I can't make it till around 1:00 today. Stupid work. So my car won't be in the show, but you can look for it doing :burnout:

Phil

-
Back