Lowest price guarantee?..

-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
Both Summit and Jegs have a lowest price guarantee..
But who really does?.
Hello Summit I would like to buy X part that you list on sale for $300..
But Jegs sells it for $300 as well..
Will give you a dollar off.. (what a big deal)...
Okay Summit hold that thought..
Hello Jegs.. Summit just said 299..
Hello Summit Jegs just said 298
Hello Jegs Summit just said 297.....
I mean how does this really work? And who has the lowest price guaranteed??..
If I went back and forth on the phone for two hours could I get x part for fifty bucks?..lol..

usually the fine print says "will MATCH lowest advertised printed price"
or something alike

And as you already pointed out, summit and hegs seem to be in agreement on prices so that neither one will undercut the other.

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

300 is the lowest price..other places are charging 400...so they both have the lowest price...lol

Special pricing for you, match and raise it one dollar. lol
Just take the 10% and be happy. :)

300 is the lowest price..other places are charging 400...so they both have the lowest price...lol
Well let's get it all out in the light here..
It's the carburetor that I'm looking for and everyone has them for 288.86..
Jegs, Summit, Holly store, eBay, Amazon... talked about Monopoly...

Buy it from summit this AM. You should have it tomorrow. Bolt those suckers on and have some pics by tomorrow evening?

I used to work at Summit. If you walk in, you either need to show them a screen print of where you saw the lower price or tell them so they can look it up to verify. Same if you call in. Nice thought though! :)

It's not a Eddie 1406 is it?
I think I got one kicking around the garage for less then that

Summit has a racer discount and offer a military discount too. They have always beat jegs for me to include shipping.
Summit usually will beat their own published price with mil and racer discounts.

Didn't know about Military discount but they have price matched for me several times. They are my first choice so next time I will ask about military discount.

Call in sick and get us some carb ****!
Oooofff... The big red X! LOL for some people that is like jabbing a knife in their eyeball... You haven't been paying attention grasshopper... Credit card numbers have flown... I almost melted that sucker down and had to send for a new one....

That's not how most price matching or beating works. Normally the offer is only good to match or beat prices that are normal sale prices, or sale for sale. No one I know of enters into a retail "auction". So, if Jegs has something for 300 and Summit for 350, Summit will match Jegs price but they won't keep lowering the price to beat their competitor, because they just offered the competitor's same price.

Both Summit and Jegs have a lowest price guarantee..
But who really does?.
Hello Summit I would like to buy X part that you list on sale for $300..
But Jegs sells it for $300 as well..
Will give you a dollar off.. (what a big deal)...
Okay Summit hold that thought..
Hello Jegs.. Summit just said 299..
Hello Summit Jegs just said 298
Hello Jegs Summit just said 297.....
I mean how does this really work? And who has the lowest price guaranteed??..
If I went back and forth on the phone for two hours could I get x part for fifty bucks?..lol..
. Bad planning to buy the cheapest, get a mid priced one. Remember you get what you pay for, but don’t pay too much.

when I bought my shocks through summit, I told them what the price was on Amazon and they beat it by 1 dollar. Got them almost 1/2 price

when I bought my shocks through summit, I told them what the price was on Amazon and they beat it by 1 dollar. Got them almost 1/2 price
Yes I've also got them to price match plenty of times. Back when I got my Innovative wideband O2 sensor they were advertising $209.. I found it on eBay or somewhere for 159. When the guy looked it up they found it for 146 and I told him to shoot it... Now they're much cheaper everywhere..

If you ever go lookin for some pay for fun female companionship, are you gonna go for the girl that's 25 bucks? I hate to envision "HER".

-
Back