lugs

-

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
I'll need to get a set of Right and Left chrome lugs for my 65 dart with 10 inch drums soon (getting my new-to-me cragars fixed up) and dont know any of the measurements.. i know summit probably has them.. anyone know off the top of their heads (i'm being lazy)

thankkss guys and gals

I think they are the same as my 69 cuda that is 7 1/6. I know pep boys has right hand for those wheels. I don't know if they can get the left or not.

Jeff -
Jegs has 7/16 RH and LH lug nuts for your Cragars.
Getting them powdercoated? What color?

Doin a chrome powder coat!! Its going to look aluminum but still pretty good. Found a guy who is right down the street that will do them for a good $65 per rim. That’s with chrome and clear over as well as all the prep. I still have to go down there.. just cleaned them up and hid them so the girlfriend stops complaining about them taking up the living room... i called it modern art.. she didnt think that was as funny as i did

Doin a chrome powder coat!! Its going to look aluminum but still pretty good. Found a guy who is right down the street that will do them for a good $65 per rim. That’s with chrome and clear over as well as all the prep. I still have to go down there.. just cleaned them up and hid them so the girlfriend stops complaining about them taking up the living room... i called it modern art.. she didnt think that was as funny as i did

Dump her now lol

NAPA has them in stock, at least here they do.

-
Back