Lurker conig out

-

pinkmeepmeep

Reaction score
Howdy, I am a fairly new member. Just thought I would put myself on the map. I am a lifetime mopar maniac. I have a small gaggle of cars, but the one a body I own is a survivor 1971 twister. I have known this car since the early 80's(it belonged to a middle school teacher and I ogled it every day on the school bus. I saw him some years after I graduated in the late eighties and asked him if he would be interested in selling. he said not at that time, but he took my number. Lo and behold, years later in 1997, he called me and said he would sell the car. The rest is history. I sold the car to my brother when I bought a T/A challenger in 98 and I recently traded him a 68 dart racecar for it. We are both tickled. Anyhow here is one terrible pic of it. It has been sitting in the shop since 2003 when my brother tore down the top end to fix a broken exhaust bolt in the head. When the car was apart, his shop got robbed while we were at our moms on Christmas eve. They cleaned out his shop and parts were lost. It sat feral until I recently got it back. I dropped a fresh mildly built 318 in and I am now rebuilding the suspension. It will ride again. Soon! The car was bought new in Twin Falls Idaho and has been garaged its entire life. No rust at all. I will post more pics soon

Attachments

• DSC_0586.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 95
Nice twister and looks like you have known it a very long time :glasses7:

Welcome aboard and yes :cheers: more pictures :color:

Welcome to FABO.

You'll be able to get her running again.

Welcome to FABO pinkmeepmeep. Mopar maniacs are truly welcome.

Lets see some pics of the whole gaggle of Mopars.

-
Back