M.A.S.H. fans,lol....?

-
always liked sydney too..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-4CKegHLQ"]Sydney Freedman - M*A*S*H - YouTube[/ame]

Klinger was great in so many episodes. But my favorite one was the april fools show with Col Potter and the whole gang.

Radar left about three years prior to the series end.

I have love the show since I was a little kid. I own all the series and it seems like it really doesnt get old. I tend to find myseld watching a episode or two before hitting the bed at night occasionally. I have to agree with the original poster of this thread that Adams Ribs is one of my favorites " ya mean ya ordered all the way for Adams ribs and ya didnt get any cole slaw?"
Ha ha....
there are a few episodes in the whole series I wont watch just cuz they are too serious. I guess some of my favorite characters were early on... Henry character was awesome and Trapper was a fav too.
Good stuff...

-RPM

ROFL! I love that show! Hawkeye is definitly my favorite character! Manis he showing his age! hmph, and Joey thinks HE is old lol

Fantastic show! Watched it from it's inception, to it's end, and there were a few episode that drew tears from me. Anyone remember some of the early episodes with "Spearchucker"?

Love the show! The movie is definately different than the TV show, but both are great. I saw a TV Land special once where they talked with the producers of the TV Show and the TV Show actors, and the producers said they thought the movie was great and it would transfer to TV well, but the movie used all the good stuff from the book it was based on - they had to come up with their own stuff! Using the characters, they came up with some good episodes! The show was almost cancelled after the first season, but rumor has it one a wife of one of the TV Executives (for whatever network it was running on - was it CBS?) saw it in re-runs over the summer and told him he couldn't cancel the show - it was so funny!

While the Father Mulcahy character lasted throughout the entire run of the show, it was a different actor for the pilot episode. William Christopher came in on the 2nd or 3rd show of the first season. Hawkeye and Hot Lips were there from day one till the end. Too bad Radar couldn't have made it, but Klinger had his shining moments those last couple of years.

I agree, with the changes in the actor's lineup, the show "Grew Up" and really tackled some really hard topics.

Never really liked the Hawkeye dream episodes, but the rest are great!

I have my TIVO set to record it when it's on so I always have a few to watch. My mom has all 11 seasons on DVD and we will pick one at random whenever we are over at her house and watch a few episodes - even though we have seen them all more than once!

I love that show. Got all the seasons on DVD. We got lucky and they were
saved from the house fire.
Now who do you like better? Charles or Frank. Frank was a hoot cause he
was always getting it from Hawkeye, Trapper and B.J.
Charles was good cause he got them back.

The Sears bathtub episode. Hot Lips,walks up to the shower tent,hears Hawkeye playing and singing with his rubber duckie. Storms the door,screams"I Want It!",in reference to the bath tub. Hawkeye's snide comeback,LOL!

-
Back