M-code Cuda for sale...Not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. That car was just bought from a older gentleman in Illinois. I believe it sold for 13K. Wonder how it got to Tacoma so quickly??? Wonder what the flipper wants to make for doing absolutely nothing?? To me (and just me) this is the kind of thing that is making the hobby go in a definite wrong direction. As I said, interesting. Spook

Interesting. That car was just bought from a older gentleman in Illinois. I believe it sold for 13K. Wonder how it got to Tacoma so quickly??? Wonder what the flipper wants to make for doing absolutely nothing?? To me (and just me) this is the kind of thing that is making the hobby go in a definite wrong direction. As I said, interesting. Spook

So you are saying he hasn't owned this since 1989 as depicted in his ad?

Absolutely not. Car was supposedly in illinois as of tuesday
Hmmmmm. Same garage photos. Just doesnt add up in my book. Buyer beware. Spook

Flipper wants $19K OBO. Put $1000 towards transport and that is a fast $5K profit. I hope it doesn't sell for near that much.

I wonder if this is or was legit in the first place. Originally the car was posted on this forum, the b body forum and moparts for 24K. I talked with the "original" owner at length about this car multiple times. His name was Don. Pleasant fellow. This posting is even using the same pictures that I was sent. Something just doesn't seem right, but then again I may be just whistling in the dark. Spook.

Looks like the one that is on Moparts.If it is your hopes have been dashed.

Just for the giggles...I emailed the information to the original seller. They claim that they had sent some photos to a nephew and he posted without the origianl owner having knowledge. The original owner said the car was sold earlier in the week to someone from St Louis. So who knows. Just for your information only.

Yep; seller and buyer are happy and thats all that makes the difference.

Just for the giggles...I emailed the information to the original seller. They claim that they had sent some photos to a nephew and he posted without the origianl owner having knowledge. The original owner said the car was sold earlier in the week to someone from St Louis. So who knows. Just for your information only.
what does it matter if someone purchases a car and resales it the next day. if you wanted it you should have bought it from the original owner then you would not have to cry:-({|=

The point was the Sale was not on the up and up...If you can not be at two places at once either can this Barracuda...The only one crying is the buyer at the wrong and of a Scam....Smells Fishy to me..
:butthead:
:wack:

what does it matter if someone purchases a car and resales it the next day. if you wanted it you should have bought it from the original owner then you would not have to cry:-({|=

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back