-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eds72demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a pair of M/T 318-360 valve covers- not perfect- some overspray and paint flaking and a 1406 600 cfm electric choke off my Challenger- ran good but has been sitting for over 5 yrs.

asking 50 for covers and 70 for the carb + shipping from NJ.

Thanks-Ed

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 004.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 005.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 277
Hey eds72demon. What's up? Any luck getting the valve covers shipped to Leanna? She's anxiously awaiting the arrival of the covers. We've got something planned for them and it sure would be nice if she can get them real soon.

The last pm I got from you was on November 14, 2010. You know after I used paypal to send you a "gift" of $64 as you requested ( $50 for the covers and $14 for shipping to Leanna ).

I have since sent you two pm's without a response. Leanna has also sent you a couple pm's again with no response. What's up with that?

Look, I know not everything goes as planned and it sometimes takes longer to get stuff out but can you at least answer your pm's? Any info that you can provide would be welcome. I've dealt with several members on here and I've had great experiences so far, but I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back