M1 or Super Victor ?

-

Chrippa

Reaction score
Im curious about which of these manifolds would do best for my setup, i currently have a Mopar M1 ontop of a pair of ported mopar commando alu heads that have been ported a little ( 277cfm at .600" lift ). Its a 416 stroker.
I have just bought a new cam for the engine with 260/264 @50 lift with .587/594 " lift with 1.5 rockers. Also just ordered a 3800 stall converter from Dynamic :D

Which intake would work best with this setup?
Anyone using the Super Victor, and for what? My car will be about 50/50 street strip!

Thx!
Chris

Gear is 3:91 at all times except for long distance traveling !
Tires will be M/T Et Street 10 ½" wide and 27" tall! :D

With the stall and gears you have, I'd stick with the M1, maybe do some plenum cleanup and make sure the ports match well. If you were running a 4500ish convertor and 4.30s or numerically higher (say a bracket car) I'd run the Victor.

moper said:
With the stall and gears you have, I'd stick with the M1, maybe do some plenum cleanup and make sure the ports match well. If you were running a 4500ish convertor and 4.30s or numerically higher (say a bracket car) I'd run the Victor.

i agree with MADOR....the M-1 is a good intake and with a few porting mods,it will flow very nicely. :thumbup:

-
Back