M1 tunnel ram Wiw question

-

killerslant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my 440 tunnel ram to put towards the cross ram project. It's never been bolted down or reworked . The top is for standard 4150 style carbs. Box is long gone and a little dusty from shelf duty. Does have the plenum gaskets with it. I do know how much the tunnel ram is than the crossram but have something different in mind with this build. Looking for a realistic number to decide if it even worth selling. Thanks in advance,JB. Will post a picture later tonight.

Well a still available Weiand 1987 RB tunnel ram is 501. Just for perspective.....

Thinking about selling my 440 tunnel ram to put towards the cross ram project. It's never been bolted down or reworked . The top is for standard 4150 style carbs. Box is long gone and a little dusty from shelf duty. Does have the plenum gaskets with it. I do know how much the tunnel ram is than the crossram but have something different in mind with this build. Looking for a realistic number to decide if it even worth selling. Thanks in advance,JB. Will post a picture later tonight.
Still available?

-
Back