Mac Tools????

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are setting here in the shop shooting the **** and he said Mac Tools are out of business. Is this true?
Small Block

I don't think so, I just bought some tools from Jerry the Mac man this afternoon! Think he woulda said something, he's known guys in our shop for a long time.

You guys could know what your talking about. The guy works in a shop that has a sexy secretary that exposes a thong regularly so their minds could be clouded. How can you tell her she's stupid when she has so much to offer?
Small Block LMAO !!!

You guys could know what your talking about. The guy works in a shop that has a sexy secretary that exposes a thong regularly so their minds could be clouded. How can you tell her she's stupid when she has so much to offer?
Small Block LMAO !!!

PICS PLEASE :snakeman::snakeman:

Nope. Probably a rumor started by our competition. MacmanMike

Me and a buddy are setting here in the shop shooting the **** and he said Mac Tools are out of business. Is this true?
Small Block

The local distributor may be going out of buisness. Contact him. He may have some deals for you. Mike

Chas, Pics my hind end. I'm going over and check this out first hand. I think she will like me.....or at least my tool.
Small Block

Mac tools are going strong here Bill, I have a full set of mac long reach wrenches and and a 1/4'' air ratchet :cheers: or I did :angry7: Creed knows where they are :bootysha:

-
Back