MacLean's Auto Salvage Ontario Canada

-

swingn71

Reaction score
Any one know an address or phone number . I was told that they my have quite a few Mopar parts , But can only find pictures of the place on the net . No contact info . It is in the Milton / Rockwood area of Ontario Canada ,

MacLeans Classics is a restoration shop.

There is a small salvage yard owned by John Mac Lean on fourth line around Milton somewhere . I'm looking for an address or phone number . . a lot of photographers go out there to take photo's .

I can find all kinds of photo's taken of his yard . But no address

Thanks Anyway

My Google search brought this information up.

McLean's Auto Wrecking
R.R. #2
12584 Nassagaweya Fouth Line
Rockwood, Ontario, Canada
NOB 2KO

John McLean (519) 856-9598
Doug McLean (519) 856-4995

Hi swingin71, The address that oklacarcollecto gave you is correct, Ive been going there for years its an awsome place but unfortunatly the cars are pretty well stripped. You might find little clips and so fourth but most of the good stuff is gone.I usually go there for a nice walk down memory lane.

I can remember going up to Milton 25 yrs ago cruising backroads and stumbled upon this yard.Had to walk way in the back to find the most recent cars he had.That was quite awhile ago.Since then most yards scrapped everything when prices for scrap skyrocketed.:wack:

Ive chkd their website out. They have some very nice cars! I think he is an ex CFL player??

Im not the cfl player...thats another shop. I Sell new parts like AMD ,Control freak suspensions, speed parts and stuff like that but nothing used.... have a swinger project for sale also... Just built a nice 69 Dart show car for a customer in alberta...pics are on the website macleancalssics.com

-
Back