Made it home

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Been gone a few days went to DC to pick up a car that my uncle gave me, though not a Mopar it is a really nice car. It's a 03 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t 5 Speed. It has a few dents and dings but it has spent it's whole life in DC so what do you expect. But for the price of free I couldn't pass it up plus he gave me a tank of Premium and $100. So I guess I made out pretty good.

Good for you, fun to drive, comfortable, and quattro will be great in bad weather!! Nice of your uncle to do that.

Sounds like you live right dusted :cheers: That was very nice of your uncle :happy10: I am glad the trip went well and you are back home :happy10:

Yep it went great plus I got to take my 2 year old to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum to see all the animals and Dinosaurs. She absolutely loved it plus we got to go to the American History Museum too. I got some pics of the 3 Mopars they had in there. I will post them tomorrow.

Kewl!!!! Corey, is your dog a male or female? Reason why I was asking is we have a little mini daschund and we are looking to stud her.

She a girl and we have a male too but the first thing we do is fixem so we dont have puppies and puppy suport to pay.

-
Back