Madera, CA Oct. 11, 2008

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
San Joaquin Valley Mopar will be holding the 15th annual Fall Finale on SATURDAY Oct. 11, 2008 at Town and Country Park in Madera. As usual I will be out in the swap meet showing parts...... I'd rather be selling them (actually last year I did pretty good).

My son may have his Dart convertible out there again.

3404sp, you must be close to (or in) the Valley. Are you going to be at the show? Perhaps a few of us could meet up there.

I float between clovis and vista all the time.
I have a boat load of buddy's in fresno/bakersfield and will try and make the show.
I would be the guy lurking in the a body/parts section wearing a ohiocrank tshirt.
In fact you know what? I almost forgot I have to go see jerry turner and pick up my 62 valiant[aluminum 6] that bought a WHILE back so I have to go,heck it's like 20-25min away.
You heard about jerry's son jim right?
I talked to jerry 2 mouths ago and he told me he and jim had talked about this [helmet coming off] and had bought him a better fitting one but it seems the seat caught the back of it and ripped it off. I feel for the turner family.
Jim turner RIP

I do not know the Turner family but feel for their loss. As the show gets closer, we will all have to try and setup a meeting time.

It's this weekend.....

I don't know anything about Sublime Performance. They've never been heavily involved in the show, if at all.

As for Jim Turner. I'd known him for nearly thirty years and due to some idiot breaking the pop-out side window in my Power Wagon I had the opportunity on a slow Thursday to sit and talk with him and Jerry a couple of months before he died.

ill be there searching for parts and checking out all the mopar beauty.

-
Back