Mag Wheel - Need identified - Thanks

-

Bcudamatt

Burnin Hot Foot
Reaction score
I cannot remember what these wheels came off of.
Pretty sure they are 14's - Not sure if they are Mopar.
Can you help. Thanks, Bcudamatt.

Attachments

• magwheel1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 233
Hard to tell by the pic Matt, but if the bolt circle is 4 1/2", I'd guess a early Mopar as I believe the Ford wheels were chrome only? If the bolt circle is 4 3/4", the're GM SS type wheels. How wide are they?

Thanks for the info.

I originally thought C-body wheels but now I am thinking GM.

Sorry I don't have more info at this time but I will measure and check it out better tomorrow.

Thanks again.
Bcudamatt

That's the only way. There were many variations on this style wheel. They were even made aftermarket, "Magnum 500's" So these may not be OEM

If they are OEM and 14x6, they are likely Mopar wheels. If they are 14x7, they are likely GM wheels. Make sure you look for any stamping numbers/letters on the rear side.....We might be able to determine exactly what the came from?

Thanks for the info guys!

I got busy this morning and took the wheel to the shop and did some wire brush work.

Found the Chrysler emblem so went further.

Found the inside stamps - 14 x 5 1/2 JJ

Found the part number - under the valve stem 2944474 D and a 3 inside a circle.

Found my Govier parts interchange book and found this.

2944474 code 63 - 70-71 - B E body - 14 x 5.5 Magnum 500 class 2

And a 14.5 bolt pattern.

Thanks for your help and getting my interest up on these wheels that I have been ignoring for years.

I'm a new member and am having a great time! A-body guys were always far and few between so I am glad to have a great place to talk Mopars. I belonged to the HPAC club in KC for years but have not lived there for 14 years.

Thanks again.
Bcudamatt

-
Back