Magazine Photo Shoot

-

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Well looks like persistence does pay off after all, Geoff Stunkard of Musclecar Review is planning on shooting the Duster in York P.A. on the 9th of July (Chrysler Nationals weekend)for an upcoming issue. Remember the 71 plum crazy on the cover of the February issue? What a way to start that weekend:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats!!! You have to be excited as all get out. I cant wait to see the shoot pics so be sure and remind us all when it hits the newstands!!

That's cool. I had quite a few articles printed in Muslecar Review back in the late 80's when it was still owned by Dobbs Publishing. Some tech and some restoration articles. Keep us updated on when it comes out.

SWEEET man that is soo cool congrats,, i was thinking about that with my car when i had it complete but all that is on my mind is wanting too drive it rigtht now lol

Those Polyglass tires paid off! Congrats

That is so cool......Post a few pics of your car

I don't have a problem with that:salute:

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

100_1544.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

100_1545.jpg

If you need more just let me know:thumleft:

congrats dave! really looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car :cheers:

That,s great news!I met another member today at Spring Fling in Ontario,Canada.His name was Doug Moore!Hmm,mentioned your name and car,wasn,t the same DMoore!LOL!Here,s his car,it,s a 75 Hang ten car!

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 009.jpg

I too am the owner of a 72 Duster but the day when mine is even remotely as nice as yours is a long way off. I absolutely love your car. Congrats on the shoot can't wait to see it.

Gotta work faster!! 002.jpg

congrat's dmoore :cheers: That sure is a dandy Duster=P~

Congrats dmoore, You do have a VERY nice original 72 duster as i have told you that before. I am looking forward to seeing ti in the the magazine. Just very few cars left like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt

-
Back