Magnum Force front coilover conversion

-

mickey

Reaction score
Anybody that used the magnum force mopar torsion bar to coil over conversion part # MFR 161048-6 any input on people that use them on there cars would be appreciated, positive's & negative's.

I do know Shock towers have to be reinforced and lower control arms reinforced, I am using 73 &up spindles and magnum force A-Arms, poly bushings and torsion bar socket bolted together and adjuster welded up . Thanks

I have that kit but haven't ran the car yet. I ended up building lower arms and ran my forward cage bar through the shock support.

Do yourself a favor and search for Magnum Force and customer satisfaction...

got one on my car, no miles to speak of yet. got a tremendous deal on it, everything is tight-just like brand new. thinking about building some strut rods for it, maybe some heavier lower control arms. talked to clint at mag. force(was very nice guy), he said they had an upgrade to the old tubular one like I`ve got, for $600, also. only thing I`m worried about is OKLAHOMA POTHOLES!---jfyi----bob

Anybody that used the magnum force mopar torsion bar to coil over conversion part # MFR 161048-6 any input on people that use them on there cars would be appreciated, positive's & negative's.

I do know Shock towers have to be reinforced and lower control arms reinforced, I am using 73 &up spindles and magnum force A-Arms, poly bushings and torsion bar socket bolted together and adjuster welded up . Thanks

-
Back