Magnum Force Racing tubular K member

-

Heim

Reaction score
Is anyone running their K member? If so do you like it, have you had any problems with it, or have any insight on them?

The magnum force unit looks good but requires you to reinforce the front end. Go with alterkation for the best results and service.

The magnum force unit looks good but requires you to reinforce the front end. Go with alterkation for the best results and service.

I think the OP should PM hemidenny and just ask a few questions before he pulls the trigger. My 2 cents.. and Johns

I will be contacting Denny some time down the road.....

I would absolutely go with the RMS AlterKation. Tried and true, quality piece. I have one for my 70 Dart, it is awesome.

I hear many good things about Hemi Denny's K as well, but no first hand experience...

stay away from magnum force...

enlighten me on the magnum force piece....

there have been cases where the welds have given and caused damage. i had a set of magnum force upper arms on my car and swapped em for the RMS units before i even drove the car.

Friend of mine has Magnum Force UCA...has thousands of miles on the car with no problems.

If you contact Denny, he will give you great customer service. Sent me about 15 emails with pictures and lists of parts needed. I will be using his if I do this. And he makes an aluminum version that they will be testing for street use.

"Friends" with someone on Facebook with a big cubic inch Predator headed 8 second "street" Duster. He told me he has a Magnum Force front end in his car with no issues...

If you contact Denny, he will give you great customer service. Sent me about 15 emails with pictures and lists of parts needed.

This is true. Have spoken to him several times. Answered every question I had. He sent me this parts list that will be needed....

sample parts list for manual Mustang II rack k-frame package

quanity
1) #555-60781 manual Mustang II rack and pinion.....................Jegs Performance.............$129.99
2) #910-34341 rack and pinion bushing....................................Speedway Motors.............$8.99 ea
4) #910-08051-Str...Stainless/poly bar ends.............................Speedway Motors.............$ 14.99 ea
8) #555-64210 1/2id x1/4 aluminum tapered rod end spacers.....Jegs Performance.............$ 2.49 ea
4) #PNJ1260C..5/8 Stainless poly bar ends for 5/8" bolt............Leadmineproducts.com.....$ 25.99 ea
9) #910-01156....5/8 RH stainless steel jam nut.......................Speedway Motors.............$ 2.99 ea
1) #910-01056....5/8 LH stainless steel jam nut........................Speedway Motors.............$ 2.99
1) #910-34304....2" drop Mustang II spindles............................Speedway Motors.............$ 169.99 pr
substitute...Wilwood 2" drop PRO spindles... $349.00 pr
1) # 3910-615074,,nuts/washers/cotter for spindles...................Speedway Motors.............$ 6.99 kit
1) #175-0316...5/8" LH male precision rod end..........................Speedway Motors.............$12.99
1) #175-0116...5/8" RH male precision rod end..........................Speedway Motors............$12.99
1) #910-34258-20" 5/8" steel swedged sleeve.............................SpeedwayMotors...........$12.99
4) #910-34323 '68-'89 chrysler screw-in ball joint.........................Speedway Motors..........$12.99 ea
( 1" extended ball joints for some application........................QA1.....................appx$100.00pr)
recommended ....#910-82160 ball joint spanner wrench.........Speedway Motors...........$12.99
2) G-Tech MII tie rod ends........................................................Fat Man Fabrications.......$45.00 pair

above total........ appx $650.00 to $830.00 depending on spindle choice

Alden Eagle coilover shocks...#AS 854, #AS 855, #AS 856..... depending on ride height desired
I get them poly-bushed bottom/sperical top.......................................388.95 a pair with springs

recommended spring rates
450# - 500# for small block/all aluminum hemi/wedge
500# -550# for iron hemi/wedge with aluminium heads/water pump housing
600# - 650# for all iron Hemi/wedge
OPTIONAL... Addco sway bar w/ hardware...........7/8", 1", 1 1/8" (dropped shipped).....................$150.00

Of course I did not save the email he sent me with the $$ of the k-frame itself.....

I like HemiDenny's style.

He is a good honest man and one of my best friends. I had his front suspension in my Hemi Duster and it drove like a dream. I will be using one in my 68 Hemi Dart in the near future.
Not to talk down anyones product but my Hemi Barracuda has a Magnum Force set up and driving it is always an adventure! unless your just driving straight.

Mark

I looked at the RMS set up and after reading what y'all and others had to say I think that I will be going with the RMS set up. Thanks for all of your input.

I looked at the RMS set up and after reading what y'all and others had to say I think that I will be going with the RMS set up. Thanks for all of your input.

Seriously Contact Hemidenny on here you will never think of another suspension again. His system will save you almost $1000 too over the RMS kit.

I'd love to run HemiDenny's K too bad you have to use the mustang stuff as I already have all new front end performance parts.:sad7:

''too bad about the mustang stuff"...???

LOL

pay no attention to the guys who have never owned one...JMHO...

i did a lot of research and found several instances were the magnum force front ends had failed and also you will need to put reinforcement on the front frame rails i also researched the all the other ones out there the only one that had a 100% positive feedback was the RMS one and that is the one i bought and can say that i am 100% impressed with it and with Bill Rielly for his support and guidance when i finally pulled the trigger to do it as far as the hemi Denny K member i have no info to give you on them

i did a lot of research and found several instances were the magnum force front ends had failed and also you will need to put reinforcement on the front frame rails i also researched the all the other ones out there the only one that had a 100% positive feedback was the RMS one and that is the one i bought and can say that i am 100% impressed with it and with Bill Rielly for his support and guidance when i finally pulled the trigger to do it as far as the hemi Denny K member i have no info to give you on them

to each is own.... I like my front tires tucked under the fenders, HemiDenny's front suspension does just that. RMS does not, in fact it pushes them out farther just like the 73 and up A-body set-up. I love hot rodding! :thumblef:

My car wouldn't be possible with any other K. Bill at Rms makes a good product but like mark just said you get a wider stance with Rms. If I hadn't talked to Denny I wouldn't be on here anymore because I would be working a second job for my suspension.

-
Back