-
Status
Not open for further replies.

macdrew77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Have bare EQ 1.92 castings I'm looking to populate. Looking for stock rockers or maybe aftermarket, stock size valves, maybe stock springs (undecided).

Last edited:
Have bare EQ 1.92 castings I'm looking to populate. Looking for stock rockers or maybe aftermarket, stock size valves, maybe stock springs (undecided).
I may have the stock valves,springs, retainers, and keepers but I will have to look. I will be quite busy this weekend. I'll see if I can round the parts up.

Not trying to spend someone else's money, but you might consider some basic new springs like the 1110 Hughes stuff.
I don't think I would trust used stockers to close the valves before the piston gets there.

Not trying to spend someone else's money, but you might consider some basic new springs like the 1110 Hughes stuff.
I don't think I would trust used stockers to close the valves before the piston gets there.
Yeah I'll probably end up with 1110 springs and stock rockers and valves

Yeah I'll probably end up with 1110 springs and stock rockers and valves

I have all of what you need. PM me.

Not sure why but it seems like a lot of people don't quote someone they are talking to.
You have to quote them or put their name like this @macdrew77 for them to get a notice of your reply.
Otherwise they may never notice a reply was made at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back