Mahle forged 4.040 flat top pistons

-

Jax

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Summit and Jegs appear to have this pistons on back order up to Mid August..
Mahle 930270240

Do you know other store that I can find them quicker???

CnCmotorsports is where I've bought my last set of pistions, you could see if they have them in stock.

CnCmotorsports is where I've bought my last set of pistions, you could see if they have them in stock.
How was your experience purchasing from them? Had never bought anything from them.

How was your experience purchasing from them? Had never bought anything from them.
I've bought from them twice, both times everything went smoothly. The one time I ordered pistons from them via online. I got a phone call from them with an hr or so letting me know the .030 pistons were out of stock for I think it was 2 months at that time, but they had .040 pistons in stock so I got those instead. I've messaged them a few times about stuff and they are always quick to respond.

For grins I went to their website and as always Chevy stuff comes up first. I entered pistons for a 360 mopar and it said fill out the form below and they would contact me. I didn't see any listing for the sbm's at all

I bought my stroker kit from them, I had a good experience. If you're buying a package and want specific rings/bearings, talk with them up front. They have plenty of mopar parts in my experience

For grins I went to their website and as always Chevy stuff comes up first. I entered pistons for a 360 mopar and it said fill out the form below and they would contact me. I didn't see any listing for the sbm's at all
You cannot beat their ring package for the pricing. Word 2 the Wise. J.R.

I ordered a set of small block Scat I Beam rods with upgraded bolts from them at a great price.

Searched Mopar mahle pistons
First result:
Mahle Pistons 930271030 Forged Dish SB Mopar 4.030 Bore

They're there.

OP sounds like he knows exactly what he's looking for. I bet a message or phone call would be the best way to find out what they've actually got in stock to ensure a smooth experience.

My local machine shop got stuff through them when they worked on my engine a couple years back. No problems.

Searched Mopar mahle pistons
First result:
Mahle Pistons 930271030 Forged Dish SB Mopar 4.030 Bore

They're there.

OP sounds like he knows exactly what he's looking for. I bet a message or phone call would be the best way to find out what they've actually got in stock to ensure a smooth experience.

My local machine shop got stuff through them when they worked on my engine a couple years back. No problems.
I believe these are the pistons in my avatar 408. Mine are the 0.030 over ones. My actual measured CR is 10.5 - heads were decked to achieve this. No issues in the 2 years it's been running.

Last edited:
Placed the order last week and should receive the pistons tomorrow....

Thanks

For some, clicking on the engine make is too dificult to aid in searching for a piston.

SB mopar pistons come right up.

For some, clicking on the engine make is too dificult to aid in searching for a piston.

SB mopar pistons come right up.

Since someone else mentioned it. He's a troll, right?

-
Back