Maine members

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
I am seriously considering moving to maine and need to know about inspections.I have a 69 street/strip dart.Fully street legal here in Arkansas but we have no inspections here.I have taken heater and windshield motors out.Still have wipers they just don't work.Any help appreciated.Thanks Kevin.

If you register as antique you don't need a inspection sticker. But it can't be your daily driver. If it looks all there with factory stuff the boys in blue shouldn't bother you. What part of Maine are you looking at?

Hopefully down east or southern.We really are more interested in home location.End of road a few acres.Cul de sac. That kind of thing.We like our privacy.2 big dogs 1 small.A few cats.Like Windham Raymond and any where south east of I-95.If you know of something let me know,Thanks Kevin.

I am orignally from Maine but I joined the Air Force and have not been back for a few years. My brother usually slips the guy more money and he passes the inspection everytime.

Stay out of Cumberland County- Portland area- they have an emission inspection requirement. Every where else does not I believe. Mostly look at tread amount, lights, front end play. Go to the smaller shops- dealerships are more concerned about their inspection certificates. Property is not cheap in the Windham, Raymond area because of the Lakes.

-
Back