Major League Baseball,fans...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's here! So enjoy. Like the stuff! Personal.favorites,Dodgers,those Oakland Athletics. So what's yours?

D'Backs are looking pretty good early on....Lots of no names that seem to be meshing, but I know it's a long season and only April

Dodger Blue all the way! I've been a huge Dodger fan ever since I heard Vin Scully on my little ol' transistor radio hiding under the covers when I was supposed to be asleep. Vinnie's the absolute best baseball broadcaster ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqY7e4bP9PQ&list=PLE1C1A587F0509646&index=72"]John Fogerty - Centerfield - YouTube[/ame]

So far no one is a Jays fan?? Go Jays, they made a ton of huge acquisitions in the off-season. They are stumbling a bit outta the gate but they will get it together. The WBC throws a kink into things with spring training this year.

ya the sox are doing very well so far jack, and I think they definitly made a lot of great changes in their line-up over last season....they will be a good team this year I suspect. My yanks stumbled a little at first too, ( like toranto) but I think once we get our regulars back ( jeter, Grandy,Tex, etc. ) we will be a better team. ( I hope anyway)

ya the sox are doing very well so far jack, and I think they definitly made a lot of great changes in their line-up over last season....they will be a good team this year I suspect. My yanks stumbled a little at first too, ( like toranto) but I think once we get our regulars back ( jeter, Grandy,Tex, etc. ) we will be a better team. ( I hope anyway)

How bad is Jeter hurting? From what I have seen so far, it's not the bats that have been hurting the Yankees, it's been the pitching.

Jack

We are getting the ring this year, just saying. GO TIGERS!

Attachments

• D.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 209
  • JV.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 199
D'Backs are looking pretty good early on....Lots of no names that seem to be meshing, but I know it's a long season and only April

Hmmm... D'backs. Only time I ever had a chance to go to a D'backs game while visiting the kids in Phoenix, we got to the park, and it started to rain. Yep, a rain out in Phoenix, what are the chances in the land of the sun?

Me? I am a frustrated Braves fan.

We are getting the ring this year, just saying. GO TIGERS!

I was a Senators fan until they left DC as I lived there....Remember Frank Howard....He lived near me. Went to many games at RFK stadium as a kid. After that I became a Orioles fan thru the 80's until I moved to Fla, but didn't really follow baseball after that, until I moved to Richmond, Va. in 2005 to 2011 and learned about Justin. Been a fan of his ever since....As far as team loyalty?.....Whoever wins when I'm betting some cash.....lol.

Side note: Denny Hamlin went to the same high school my nephew goes to now. :D

Hmmm... D'backs. Only time I ever had a chance to go to a D'backs game while visiting the kids in Phoenix, we got to the park, and it started to rain. Yep, a rain out in Phoenix, what are the chances in the land of the sun?

Me? I am a frustrated Braves fan.

That must have been a Spring Training game maybe?? :toothy2: It never rains here LOL

The D'backs are still in 1st place in the NL West in June :D

Braves aren't doing too bad either...

Watched em build Angel Stadium, been a Angel fan ever since. Some times I have to be a closet fan like this year but they are my team !!!

Bob

I like me some chew :glasses7:

Attachments

• Amurol-Wrigley-Big-League-Chew-shredded-bubble-gum-pouch-package-1980.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 158
  • baseball7.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 188
BIG LEAGUE CHEW!(lol). Bought a ton of that,as a kid. That Dodgers/D-Backs fight,reminded me of professional boxing,damn.

I LOVE baseball. Now yer talkin. I gotta good story to tell you about if you're a die hard baseball fan. PM me sometime.

That Dodgers/D-Backs fight,reminded me of professional boxing,damn.

Yes, quite the brawl and we lost the damn game too.....:blackeye:

Got my fingers crossed on tonight's game for our young pitcher Patrick Corbin who is currently undefeated at 9-0 :cool:

Go D'Backs!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back