major score..... woooohoooo..... :)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
440challencer called me last sunday and told me about this 71 dart that just got listed on ebay with a buy it now of $550. he said it was a 6 cyl car with a 8 3/4 and disc brakes and he figured i could use some of the stuff on tylers car...

looking at the ad i saw the rim blow wheel and that was it.. i hit the buy it now button.. figured hell it has way more then that in parts.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971...oryZ6201QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

well i picked it up today and although the body is crap i should have no problem making my money back and keep a ton of parts.. floors are solid so i can use them in tylers car, trunk is solid , 8 3/4 all into tylers car....

small bolt disc brakes i have sold and the rim blow wheel will soon be on ebay..

and theres a ton of 71 dart stuff i can use on my car....

a big thank you to nick for letting me know about it.

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

Very strange,but for some reason most the slant 6 Darts I have seen have a rim blow wheel..........:scratch:

The dash pad looks to be in good shape.
Are you interested in selling it?

Let me know.

Thanks
John

I have a great engine that would be super this Mopar of yours.

$2700 - 1967 383 MOPAR BIG BLOCK ENGINE

Completely Rebuild Last Fall With All New Mopar Performance Parts!
This is the good 1967 block, heads and forged crank.
All parts are NEW and purchased through Mopar performance (Forged Rod, Forged Pistons, New 509 Hyd Cam, Heads Have NEW Seats / Valves / Springs / Keepers / Etc., NEW Dual Roller Timing Set and $250 Fluid Filled Balancer)

Very strange,but for some reason most the slant 6 Darts I have seen have a rim blow wheel..........

my yellow dart originally had a rim blow... must have been some kinda option package i guess.

My 70 340 Duster came with a rim blow... But not that one it looks alot better than my 2 spoke..

What also seems strange is the 8-3/4 in a slant 6 car...if it came that way from the factory.

That's one of the best ways to go for getting major parts you need for your project. That's how I got my disc brakes setup...from a '75 Dart 4-door I bought. Took off many other parts I didn't need to eBay them and recoup my initial investment. In the end I got my money back plus some. Then I sold the car. I actually wished I'd held onto it a while longer, in retrospect there are even more parts on it that I could have used in case anything on my Scamp failed.

That is a good score! What a package, 8 3/4 , disks and the rimblow. You should be able to re-coup your money just with that wheel. Last parts Dart I bought with that wheel was $101 on ebay, but that was '01.

What also seems strange is the 8-3/4 in a slant 6 car...if it came that way from the factory.

Years ago I parted out a 71 Valiant 4 door that I got from the original owner. He had ordered it with the discs (best brakes), 8 & 3/4 (Heavy duty rear end) and slant 6 (for economy

ABodyJoe?

Is anything still available for purchase from this car? I have a 71 dart swinger that needs a few things and I'd be interested in buying from you if available?

Pictures of my Dart will be in members rides.

Thanks sincerely, J.P.

No members rides section so I'll put the pics up in Welcome Wagon :)

-
Back