Make the madness end!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I have been on FABO for just over a year and have a confession to make. I cannot stop looking at this site in fear of missing something! I had a list of things that I wanted to do to my Dart over the winter but I keep buying more stuff that just makes more work!! I know that our winters here in Canada are long but I am already working on next winter with no end in site.:violent1:

it is truuuueeeee , I am here everyday , broke or not always looking

Join the crowd, it's an addiction!!!

yup here too....i have put so much time here ...i could have had another job in that time ...i am always "running" to the computer to make sure i didnt miss anything LOL

I feel like a 10 lb bass with a #3 hook stuck threw my upper lip and can't shake it :blob: I am in the fabo live well :happy1:

Did I go fishing today :thumbrig: did I catch anything worth bring home :sad3: 78 degree day today, so I was not going to let it waist away :D

:sign5::thumbrig: Out of work check new posts every few hours, always drooling over the stuff I wish I could buy. My name is Pete and I'm an faboholic also.

Same here! Always checking often. I too am addicted to the site and must get my daily fix, or I will have the shakes.

With NO hockey it is going to be a LONG winter...](*,).

I have been on FABO for just over a year and have a confession to make. I cannot stop looking at this site in fear of missing something! I had a list of things that I wanted to do to my Dart over the winter but I keep buying more stuff that just makes more work!! I know that our winters here in Canada are long but I am already working on next winter with no end in site.:violent1:

-
Back