Make the madness end!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I have been on FABO for just over a year and have a confession to make. I cannot stop looking at this site in fear of missing something! I had a list of things that I wanted to do to my Dart over the winter but I keep buying more stuff that just makes more work!! I know that our winters here in Canada are long but I am already working on next winter with no end in site.:violent1:

it is truuuueeeee , I am here everyday , broke or not always looking

I feel like a 10 lb bass with a #3 hook stuck threw my upper lip and can't shake it :blob: I am in the fabo live well :happy1:

Did I go fishing today :thumbrig: did I catch anything worth bring home :sad3: 78 degree day today, so I was not going to let it waist away :D

:sign5::thumbrig: Out of work check new posts every few hours, always drooling over the stuff I wish I could buy. My name is Pete and I'm an faboholic also.

Same here! Always checking often. I too am addicted to the site and must get my daily fix, or I will have the shakes.

With NO hockey it is going to be a LONG winter...](*,).

I have been on FABO for just over a year and have a confession to make. I cannot stop looking at this site in fear of missing something! I had a list of things that I wanted to do to my Dart over the winter but I keep buying more stuff that just makes more work!! I know that our winters here in Canada are long but I am already working on next winter with no end in site.:violent1:

-
Back