Making a Murderer

-

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Netflix show about Steven Avery? My wife and I watched 6 episodes Saturday and have 4 more to go. It's hard to watch how this guy gets railroaded by the sheriffs department.
Do you think he did it? I don't.

I just don't know. I haven't seen the whole thing. It IS enough to make you go "hmmmmm" The big question in my mind is why would a guy, who has spent so much time in prison for something he did NOT do, why would he risk it all for one he did, if he did?

that is the next one on my list to watch

I am watching the 4400 right now

Avery has a new big time lawyer that claims new methods of dna testing will free him. I work with a bunch of guys that live near there and they say there is more to the story than what was in court,sorta a gold old boys club over there.

I just finished it. I'm still not sure. He definitely had a bit of a psycho element so I think he might have done it but to me the scary thing is how bad some of that police work was. The interrogation/legal representation of that kid was fairly dispicable......

I had the thought that he did not do it. The other 2 boys did, and burned the body in the gravel pit, then dumped it in Avery's burn pile. Normal thing they do. Steve Avery would have just crushed the car instead of hide the evidence behind a tree branch. A lot of the evidence pointed to him and I think the cops may have planted a little evidence (like the key and blood from the vile in the car) to help prove a more solid case. Unethical and sad, but it happens.

Did he do it? Probably. Should he have been convicted? Nah, should have been a mistrial. I think he probably did do it and the sheriffs tried to make it a slam dunk by helping the evidence along.

-
Back