Making progress on my Demon

-
So I too have a dedicated race car (Cuda) that I take to cruise in and car shows just to show folks the other side of our hobby. I shut the toggle switches off and toss the steering wheel on the dash. Unbuckle the five point, less than 24 months old harness, swing the door panel roll bar out and let it shine! All fiberglass front clip, with 70 beak, 71 gills and 73 back panel. And when the purists moan and berate me with how can you do this to a Cuda I simply shrug and tell them that is why your key don’t fit! Hah! I cannot tell you how many kids I have let crawl in and take pictures. They are the next generation and while I certainly understand and appreciate parents that ensure their kids don’t maul the show cars what on earth are they going to hurt in mine? Pop the fire extinguisher? Hah! I will confess going to cruise in with the spooled rear end is a bit of a challenge! But I think cars can definitely be both drag purpose built and a “show car”

4CDC1070-586C-440E-B637-9E501265FD40.jpeg

2AE33155-31BC-4CCA-947A-DDC4B1D54BDD.jpeg

Where is it held, Gray, Georgia?
Yeah. Do you know Chris Street with the North Georgia Mopar Club? He's reached out to us in middle Georgia trying to get a little something going down here. It's The Bent Axle Grill in Gray Sunday at 1:00 PM if you can make it. Some of them make the trip from over an hour away. We're eventually going to do some cruises when the weather gets warm for good. It's probably gonna be cold Sunday. Supposed to be in the mid 20s Sunday mornin. I think that's our last cold snap though.

Yeah. Do you know Chris Street with the North Georgia Mopar Club? He's reached out to us in middle Georgia trying to get a little something going down here. It's The Bent Axle Grill in Gray Sunday at 1:00 PM if you can make it. Some of them make the trip from over an hour away. We're eventually going to do some cruises when the weather gets warm for good. It's probably gonna be cold Sunday. Supposed to be in the mid 20s Sunday mornin. I think that's our last cold snap though.
No, I don't think I know him. Where is he located in Georgia?

I'm unsure exactly where he is. He has a couple of really nice cars, including a blue hemi Superbird.
There's a huge event in Chattanooga the first Saturday in April I'm going to. It's the Coker Cruise In held at Camp Jordan. They had about 3 thousand cars last year I believe.

There's a huge event in Chattanooga the first Saturday in April I'm going to. It's the Coker Cruise In held at Camp Jordan. They had about 3 thousand cars last year I believe.
So I guess I won't need to look for you in Gray.

-
Back