Male or Female Dog?

Male or Female Dog?

• Total voters
-
The female dog pisses in a hard stream in one place killing the grass! LOL I have had both and it really doesnt matter to me..... dogs are just great!

The female dog pisses in a hard stream in one place killing the grass! LOL I have had both and it really doesnt matter to me..... dogs are just great!

Yeah they are. Unconditional love and loyalty is hard to beat. 8)

I like the female dog. Dogs are the best friend you will ever have. If you don't think so, put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and come back in a hour and see which one is happy to see you when you let them out.

Ether one, but I had to pick female 8) They grow out of that puppy stage quicker :happy10:and they are not packing so much equipment :toothy10:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 025.jpg

Had both. Right now looking at an American Bulldog. Anybody know of issues with them.

I have a female now and she is just a great 4 legged daughter. They seem to listen a little better then males. And when fixed you won't have to worry about her "sleeping" around. Nor the neighbor coming over and saying "your damn dog got mine girl prego".

I'm holding off on voicing my opinion for a few weeks so as not to taint the results.

Mike, you crack me up brother, lol. :-D

Weve had both, but really prefer the females. They seem to be more protective of the family.

Either one for me. I care more about them being good and minding. Now a days I just wait for a stray to show up and thats my new dog.

If I had to pick a dog I'd get a female... I prefer CATS, thay don't bark all night and thay don't crap in the yard, I have my cat trained to crap in the neighbors yard...

I like female dogs, I had a female Rhodesian Ridgeback, medium sized dog, short hair, gold in color. She was a very good dog... I miss her..

Males for me...all my Bouivers have been males.

I had to but the big one down this winter...:(

boys2.jpg

Female!

Because you may go to give a belly rub and get a hand full of Junk!

I vote male. I've had two of each, currently 1 male and 1 female, and in my experience the females seem to be more independent and do what they want, when they want. It's not a huge deal, just a preference of mine.

Scamp360, in response to your question about american bulldogs, my male is 1/2 american bulldog and 1/2 black mouth cur. His mother was a pure bred american bulldog, all white, and she was very gentle when we met her. My dog, Tugger, is very gentle with children who pulls on his ears, the other female pup, who constantly pulls and tugs on his jowls, the cat and pretty much anything else that he comes across. However, he is VERY protective of the property and of the family when strangers or strange dogs come around. He is not a biter, never bit anyone, but there is not a doubt in my mind that he would know when the proper time to do so would be. He is not extremely tall, because of the bulldog in him, but he's solid as can be, between 90-95 lbs., extremely strong with a bark that'll rattle the dishes in the kitchen. So, for that he is a good watch dog. (good for keeping jehova's witnessess off the property) He is never tied up, we have 15 acres between my parents, grandma, and myself, and he roams the property while I'm at work, and loves to ride in the back of the truck. So, in short, I'd say yes to an american bulldog. Here's a couple of pictures of him. In relation, I'm 6'3 240 lbs.

Tuggerme.jpg
e5e97d9b853a840b8863e3249ab00d2a.jpg

Tuggerme.jpg

e5e97d9b853a840b8863e3249ab00d2a.jpg

We've got 4 dogs - 1 male 3 females. The male (standing beside the black dapple) and the black dapple female are the parents of the other two. They all are pretty protective of us and their yard

air cleaner 004.jpg

female cause most males i have had like to hump any thing they can. and pee to mark there spot the females after they are fixed seem more famly orened. and eazyer to call off a other animal. allie said she like girls too

P1010453.jpg

Female more loyal easer to house train more protective listens well. I have a female now and have had all but 2 females from many different breeds and all have been better than the males in all areas. Love the one i have now.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

i voted either as i have finally had both male and female dobies they pretty much do the same ,... they are always there waggin there nubs when you come home from a days work very protective of you and the family[ isnt it part of the family aswell?] they know when your mad,.... and they know when your happy ! girls have a slight problem of leakin during you know and well the boys tend to do rather abnormal motions to your 6yr old son if he gets too excited while playing with him abruptly stopped ofcourse but still in the back of your mind funny as hell, i think either are great both have ups and downs but heck thats what makes them unique
Terry

Definately female. Have had one male over the years among four & was a handfull then we de-balled him and he improved. Just like me, was out of control until second wife confiscated my nutsack.

Oldschoolcuda

as far as pit,s go i feel it your a mean and hateful person the your dog will probably will be mean. both of my were the nices dogs you could ever have and never was aggessive to any person.but they sure will deture tresspasser.

I was told to get a female because they have the motherly instinct ... yah right, my lab is a real ***** ... she puts little puppies in their place real quick. I've had an intact male lab, a neutered male lab, an intact female lab, and a spayed female lab. I really don't think the sex has very much to do with their tempermant ... they were all the same at 10 weeks as they were at 10 years, they are just born with a certain personality and that's what you've got for life. Enjoy whatever you get.

-
Back