Mallory 29015

-

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Guys
Does anyone have one of these kits for sale or know where i can get one? None of the major supply houses, amazon or ebay have one. Discontinued by Mallory. Thanks for any help.

That hasn’t been available for a fairly long time now. Actually, about the time MSD bought out Mallory and killed off most everything.

I have the advance key and a few springs left, but I hoard the springs.

If I had a full set of them, I send them to a spring manufacturer and have them wound.

I have never been able to find out who Mallory had make their springs. If you can find that out, you may be able to buy some springs.

That hasn’t been available for a fairly long time now. Actually, about the time MSD bought out Mallory and killed off most everything.

I have the advance key and a few springs left, but I hoard the springs.

If I had a full set of them, I send them to a spring manufacturer and have them wound.

I have never been able to find out who Mallory had make their springs. If you can find that out, you may be able to buy some springs.

I got the step dimensions of the key and we're going to print one on a 3D printer. I ordered a Mr Gasket kit that has three sets of springs in it. Could you tell me the total length and thickness of the key? Thanks for posting.

I got the step dimensions of the key and we're going to print one on a 3D printer. I ordered a Mr Gasket kit that has three sets of springs in it. Could you tell me the total length and thickness of the key? Thanks for posting.

Sure can. When I get out to the shop in a bit I will measure and post it up.

The problem with that Mr. Gasket set is the springs don’t fit the Mallory very well.

Sure can. When I get out to the shop in a bit I will measure and post it up.

The problem with that Mr. Gasket set is the springs don’t fit the Mallory very well.
Thanks for your help!

Here you go.

OAL 3.600
Width .245
Step length .375

If you need anything else, let me know and I’ll measure it.

YR

Keys.... who needs keys. Find the measurements online and use drill bit shanks for setting advance. Hillbilly all the way. :) Done it that way for years.

There is a place in Commerce, California that has a catalog of springs, like EVERYTHING!!! Century Spring Co.

Keys.... who needs keys. Find the measurements online and use drill bit shanks for setting advance. Hillbilly all the way. :) Done it that way for years.

There is a place in Commerce, California that has a catalog of springs, like EVERYTHING!!! Century Spring Co.
We printed one on a 3D printer.

Turned out pretty damn nice!

FA37942F-AE2D-4E2F-A700-03A3E610B913.jpeg

I had one of those years ago. Im suprised I didnt keep it in my junk drawer...I still got my blue "It's a Boy" button given to the parents after having a baby in there. I was the baby! :D

I had one of those years ago. Im suprised I didnt keep it in my junk drawer...I still got my blue "It's a Boy" button given to the parents after having a baby in there. I was the baby! :D
If you find the spring set i want it!

Place a search on EBay for a Mallory 29014 kit which includes springs and tabs.

2 weeks ago I got an email hit from Ebay for a Mallory 29014 kit that was identified as a Harley distributor kit.

There was a best offer option which I placed and won it for an amazing price.

Last edited:
Place a search on EBay for a Mallory 29015.

2 weeks ago I got a hit from Ebay for a Mallory 29015 kit that was identified as a Harley distributor kit.

There was a best offer option which I placed and won it for an amazing price.
And you're gonna pass it along to me?

-
Back