Man Cave Had to Have

-

71340Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This spoke to me. Found it searching "Mopar" on Craigslist. Owner had it hanging in his garage for 18 years. When he opened his garage door to show it to me he had a nice Hellcat in there : ) I want to run power to the lights, thought it was a bit unique, I dunno.

IMG_0996.JPG

It does give me something to consider that I hadn't yet and that is the badging. My car's a 71, doesn't have the "Plymouth" or the "duster" whirlwind decal, need to learn about those differences. Mine was a /6, maybe that has something to do with it. My car doesn't have the holes, guess they could have been filled or maybe never had that badging?

Very Cool. I have been looking for something like that to put on the front of a bar!
The duster emblem should be a stick on and is usually found on the trunk lid.:)

20161001_141542.jpg

Sweet! I saw that a couple days ago. Was one of those "one more good deal and I'll be broke" lol so I passed.

It almost looks long enough to square up, cut a trunk lid to match and put a go wing on it too!

Put it up over the bar/beer fridge. Make the lights work. And put a neon beer sign under it and you're set.

Kinda reminds me of this I seen the other day:

AD-The-Most-Creative-Bookshelves-48.jpg

Little over the top. Still cool.

Put it up over the bar/beer fridge. Make the lights work. And put a neon beer sign under it and you're set.

Kinda reminds me of this I seen the other day:

View attachment 1714978070

Little over the top. Still cool.
I would have thot that last one was fake, except for the tree outside. ```````````guess that could be faked too .

A more colorfull member sent me this in the mail yesterday. Now where to put it in the shop.
ephemera-beer-change-wood.jpg

T
Yes, in fact it does.

It's a Ferrari. Owned by Fiat. Who own Chrysler.

:)
That's was my line of thinking too...but there are plenty fellow members who would consider "mopar" to have died the day fiat bought chrysler...
(And with most of the cars fiat produces I can see why they would want to disassociate themselves from that...)
But with a car like this, I could see them making an exception

-
Back