Man Cave

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
A friend of mine that's into Mopars just bought an 8 lane bowling alley with everything there right down to the bowling shoes.It also has a kitchen with a double pizza oven.I'm going over Friday morning to take a look at it.I think he wants to save some of it and turn the rest into car storage and work area.

And the pizza ovens!!! Sounds pretty bad *** to me. Take some pics.

Well I made the trip yesterday to look at the bowling alley.Unfortunately no power - lights so no pictures.It's a 50's era alley but has always been updated last one about 5 years ago.The new owner wants to sell all the bowling equipment to help pay for a remodel.It has a strobe light in the ceiling which I talked him into keeping.He's selling the pizza oven and a walk in cooler with external beer taps.It's 55 X 175 foot cement block with a barrel roof.I was very jealous and my brain has been working overtime on what I would do if it was mine.Lots of potential with little outlay of $$$$

The wood material for the bowling lanes makes great tops for work benches. Had a friend 20 years ago that worked at a bowling alley and would bring replaced wood home.

-
Back