MANCINI - 1967-72 A Body Front Drive Shaft Loop

-

djwhog

Reaction score
Anyone use these on a 64-66 car?

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/bofrdrlo.html

Looks decent. more than many others but seems nice, any users, opinions etc?

Product Description
The only true 100% Bolt-in Drive shaft loop available for your Mopar that requires no drilling, cutting or welding to install. The US Car Tool - Driveshaft Loop bolts to the factory transmission crossmember using the factory mounting points and is made of powdercoated ¼” steel plate. All components are Laser Cut and Mig welded for an OEM type fit and includes all Grade 8 Fasteners. Everything you need for the install is in the box (except a Muscle car to install onto!).

shaftloop.jpg

I don't think the early a-body crossmember holes will line up with the bracket.

They only make the one for the 67-76 A-Body. I met the guy that had originally made them and I was going to ship him a pre 67 cross member so he could make one for them but I was never able to get a hold of him at the number he gave me. I'm not sure if he is the one still making them now, I later heard he may have sold the rights to them.

I bet someone here of the FABO site can make them. Can someone step up?

I guess the bolt pattern is narrower right?

Guys, I got one that fits my car. I didn't go threw Mancini though. I went threw someone I forget. I'll remember here in a little bit. I'll try and take pictures some time.

Thanks Lee, PM me when you recall. thank you :)

I bet someone here of the FABO site can make them. Can someone step up?

I guess the bolt pattern is narrower right?

Yes early As are a little narrower than 67-up. I compared an early A crossmember to the 2 later ones I listed for free (1 is spoken for).

I am running one on my '66 valiant. As I recall, there was one bolt hole thathad to be opened up a little, but it worked fine otherwise.

65 Dartman do you still have one like these pictures for an Early A for sale buddy? :)

thanks!
I think it was uscartool that was the company that makes them, I called and they never got back to me.

i could make one if i had an early a body lol maby i will try one on my 75 then make it work on an early to just by drilling new holes

If it is not a hug diff I could get the 67 up unit and drill it, but I was going for a unit that was clean and made just for the early As if I can get one.

Ya, I'm remembering now. It was magnumHP and the tool place is the place that makes them.....I was emailing both of them. I done this a couple of years ago.

-
Back