Mancini Racing Black Friday sale?

-

BoostedMopars

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mancini Racing is having a black Friday/cyber Monday sale this year? Not seeing anything about it got some things I’d like to order.

I called yesterday and they said no due to lack of parts. It sounded like he hadn't even though about it. I will be po'd if they do end up having one because I ordered $800 in parts.

I called yesterday and they said no due to lack of parts. It sounded like he hadn't even though about it. I will be po'd if they do end up having one because I ordered $800 in parts.
I called last week for shipping price on a steering box and looks like they raised the price on the steering box I want since then. Kind of upset on seeing that.

So today I get an email with the shipping info for my order and 5 minutes later another email saying they have a 10% Cyber Sale !!!!:mad:

So today I get an email with the shipping info for my order and 5 minutes later another email saying they have a 10% Cyber Sale !!!!:mad:
That reminds me - sometimes when you place an item in an online "cart," on a particular website but don't make the purchase, a day or two later, you may magically receive a 5-10% discount code email to entice you to complete the transaction. I've been the beneficiary of that instance several times.

1669943792156.png

They are calling it a holiday sale and not a cyber sale this year so maybe they got me on a technicality.

It seems I do this every year. I ordered around 4k in parts a week ago instead of waiting for the holiday sales.
Yes, I got an email from Mancini today also.

They were nice enough to give me the discount after all.
My wife ordered me a part from them at regular price, three days later they had a 10% off sale. The guy said I was out of luck for the sale price that’s going on now.

I finally decided to replace my "402" pan with this 5-1/2" deep pan from them with the previous discount. Lol, the 10% paid the shipping. Appears to be a fairly stout piece though.

1672501675783.png

-
Back