Mancini Racing bypass bullhockey

-
Subpar rear shackles from Mancini, they fall into the same category as Yearnone.
Sorry to read Mike, get them from Ehrenberg.
I purchased some nice OEM style rear shackles from Stengal Brothers. Part# 330-182, 59.00 for the set. They mostly sell heavy truck parts, this was a surprise.

Screenshot_20240121-072450_Chrome.jpg

Seems to be a lot of questionable practices, I ordered some clips from e body parts and restoration on the 9th, called to verify in stock. I have no parts or tracking number yet. At least the payment was processed quickly.

F*!!!!
I just ordered that hose before reading this
Im try to get them to cancel it out before they ship it. If not its going back. Picture clearly of silcone hose.

Been there done that with another major performance parts supplier.

I ordered an adjustable rev limiter that showed knobs for thousands and hundreds.
What I got was a limiter that took plug in chips, but no chips with it.

When I questioned about the difference I was told that the company never made one with knobs.
I pointed out that they pictured one, and even sent them a screenshot of it right on their website.

They said that picture was a mistake, yea no ****.
They said they would send the chips for it to make up for the misunderstanding.

Guess what?
Chips didn’t fit, so I sent them this vowing to never buy from them again.

Someday you'll look back at that video and think "I wish I still had that much flow"

On “Monacatti” it’s been 10 days since I ordered parts without a peep and just no answer on the phone. WTH?
I’m pretty sure they are gone. I tried to order parts from the last year and never heard back. Cancelled my order and moved on.

Seems to be a lot of questionable practices, I ordered some clips from e body parts and restoration on the 9th, called to verify in stock. I have no parts or tracking number yet. At least the payment was processed quickly.

LOL...the payment is always processed right quick. Once they get your scrilla they take their sweet assed time.

-
Back