Mancini Racing's upper ball joint socket question

-

Judge Mills

1971 Plymouth Duster
Reaction score
I assume this fits the LBP upper ball joint, and not the small, correct? I'm about to order it, but it doesn't state what it fits. Thanks!

My guess is its for the earlier small ball joint and the B body one is the one you will need. Large A is the same as B and E I believe.

Call them. They have them for both sizes.

A-Body Upper Ball Joint Socket
Remove the upper ball joint, which is threaded into the upper control arm, with this tool.

The upper ball joint socket comes with a standard 1/2 inch drive, which fits the needs of the home shop better than many other ball joint sockets, which have a 3/4 inch drive.

CNC technology to ensure manufacturing consistency of each upper ball joint socket, which is machines from 8620 alloy steel and heat treated to provide hardness.
$43.95
MREAM23456

B-Body Upper Ball Joint Socket
Remove the upper ball joint, which is threaded into the upper control arm, with this tool.

The upper ball joint socket comes with a standard 1/2 inch drive, which fits the needs of the home shop better than many other ball joint sockets, which have a 3/4 inch drive.

CNC technology to ensure manufacturing consistency of each upper ball joint socket, which is machines from 8620 alloy steel and heat treated to provide hardness.
$43.95
MREAM23457

they make both. your going to have to call them to make sure. the one i got is also 3/4" drive. i had to get a 3/4-1/2" adapter also.

-
Back