Mandatory Firearm insurance?

-
This government is going to learn the hard way.

There are more and more people becoming pissed off because they keep telling us what we can and cannot do. Eventually it WILL come to a head and it's gonna be ugly.

I won't "insure" my firearms, I won't register them and I sure as hell won't give them up.
:finga: gov'ment

go to the NRA ila site and write your reps.

total commie control of the media is sickening, don't listen to anything you see on tv, make sure you vote.

Passing MORE GUN LAWS to FIX whats wrong with the Top picture...
would be like Passing more IMMIGRATION LAWS
to FIX whats wrong wrong with the Bottom picture ?

Attachments

• mass 2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 61
  • mass 3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 69
Problem is most of the A holes in Washington including the Pres. and his wife are lawyers. The American public who put them in office are looking for free and easy money. Just get a lawyer and sue somebody even if they shot you while you are breaking in their house and plan to do harm to the gun owner. Welcome to the new America and God help our grandkids.

the pres and his wife are no longer lawyers...they volunteering gave up their law licenses..or ????

back to the original topic of insurance , the gun club /range I belong to includes liability insurance as part of your membership and it includes incidents involving firearms being lawfully transported in your {or another members } vehicle , this makes it very cost effective and shuts up the idiots . We have a large membership but most don't actually use the facilities as club membership is a requirement for owning and transporting restricted firearms -handguns and short barreled semi-auto rifles , so of course there is a very large number of people who just pay the annual dues in order to keep the clowns happy .

none of these laws will pass, they wont take our guns away and the only thing that may happen is background checks may be expanded, (which they should) they will outlaw driving our muscle cars before they ever make any progress on gun control.

So cant we just move on about the gun control?

back ground checks are fine ...as long as they do the white house first......LOL

-
Back