Manitoba's Biggest Mopar Show on Monday

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
This Monday is Manitoba's Biggest Mopar Show from 11-4, who is coming? We had over 150 cars last year and it was a great day with beautiful Mopars all over the place. Pull up and park your Mopar and enjoy the day, or just some by if you don't have your car and enjoy the day. I would like to see as many FABO guys as possible. Just look for the Dark Copper Metallic Dart, it will be the only one and you shall find me.

Mark

Manitoba's largest all Mopar show.
11:00am - 4:00pm

Sounds good Mark!!! Are we going to try and get the FABO members parked together again??

That would be cool Bill, but you got to get there early. I plan to be there between 9:30-10:00 to get a good spot and get the car ready. If you want my wife and I can cruise by your place since its on the way anyway, and we can cruise together.

Going to the lake on Friday night for the long weekend.Told my wife about the show and she said nothing.An hour later she said we could come in early Monday morning,she had things to do around the house.Funny thing,10 minutes after that she asked me if I could put the dining room chairs back together after she a reupholstered the seats.Like I'm gonna say no. Count me in for Monday,YEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!:cheers:

Not sure if we're working on the car or not. I'll know by Sunday. If I'm free Dave said he'd slide by & pick me up.

Hopefully the show will happen, Mother Nature seems to have something against Mopars in Manitoba. First rain on the July 1st show and now rain all day it seems on Monday. Lets hope the weather stations are wrong!

Not to be picky but the biggest show in Winnipeg is at Garden City on Sept 12, a week from this Sunday. Hope to see you all there too. Uhh, read the first thread again. Right, biggest MOPAR show. I'll be ok... I hope.

Not to be picky but the biggest show in Winnipeg is at Garden City on Sept 12, a week from this Sunday. Hope to see you all there too. Uhh, read the first thread again. Right, biggest MOPAR show. I'll be ok... I hope.

Oldtimers Disease, right Mike?

Ha Ha not being picky at all, just bringing to our attention another great show. Although Garden City sometimes gets too big and they park the cars too close together for my liking. Have seen many purses and people rub against the cars as they squeeze through for a look.

I gotta work on you Mark... When I went to the Brandon Super run.. It POURED from Headingly to Portage.. by the time I got to Brandon, my car was cleaner than when I left ( 60 mph pressure wash ).
If you want I will bring an extra umbrella for us all to sit under !!

Ken

If it rains Ken,I ain't cleaning your bumpers again.:toothy10: Ah who am I kidding ,if they're dirty I probably will,just bothers me to see dirty chrome.:angry7: :toothy10:

I would Vic but I don't have a D/A sander.:toothy10: What colour are ya painting it anyway?8)

I gotta work on you Mark... When I went to the Brandon Super run.. It POURED from Headingly to Portage.. by the time I got to Brandon, my car was cleaner than when I left ( 60 mph pressure wash ).
If you want I will bring an extra umbrella for us all to sit under !!

Ken

Only if that umbrella will cover my car.8)

-
Back