Manual Seat Adjusters 1967 Barracuda

-

ApriliaRider

Reaction score
I have a hunch this question has been answered but I'll be the new guy. Thank you in advance for your patience.

I have recently acquired a '67 Barracuda Convertible (273-2bbl/Auto--the engine starts every time!) and I'm starting with the frame and interior. I'll get quarter panels and KK1 paint in a few years; I chose to do the interior first in the interest of comfort and safety. Instrument cluster has been rebuilt and chassis stiffener kit is sitting next to the car, waiting for an appointment at the local off-road shop.

PROBLEM: As the pictures show, the seats weren't original when I got the car; H6W code with dark green carpet and white with blue upholstery? Yeah, so there's been some tough days in her past. I have welded in new floorpans and I find that the passenger bucket seat track is rusted and stuck. That's annoying but I can probably get it unstuck.

The drivers side tracks like the upholstery, are trashed/unsafe. Specifically, the outside track is rusted almost in two. It's not coincidence that I had to replace the left half of the floor. I have ordered replacement vinyl and I'll get new foams front and back. My problem/question is where can I get a manual seat adjuster/seat track set for the driver's seat on a '67 A-Body? I keep seeing where it was different from the B-Body and different from the '68.

REQUEST: I need help/wisdom with the driver's seat track for the factory seat frame. I also welcome suggestions about aftermarket solutions, in which case, I'll replace both sides.

Thanks in advance.

SPQR-BH23 - 1.jpeg

IMG_7207.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a wanted ad.....

Post a wanted ad.....
Thanks. I posted a shorter version in the want ads. I've already been burned by one scammer over these seats.

Still very open to ideas and experience. Thanks!

On FABO you can check a sellers reputation score or just outright ask and most members will be more than willing to share their experiences with buyers and sellers.

On FABO you can check a sellers reputation score or just outright ask and most members will be more than willing to share their experiences with buyers and sellers.
I didn't get burned here, thankfully. Early FB Mktplace. It became enough to file a police report. Not in a hurry to repeat.

I put 67 A-Body buckets in a 67 B-Body by moving the studs to a different location, there are two positions for the studs, they seemed to work just fine...

I removed your request from this thread. We don't allow 2 wanted ads and this isn't a wanted thread.

-
Back