Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a really nice manual steering box that was taken out of a 74 Dart. The box is the same for any of the A/B/E body cars. The pitman arm just needs to be installed based on the model and year of the car. This steering box doesn’t have any slop in it and moves freely. I’d like to get $115 shipped to any US location.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2277.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 175
I have a really nice manual steering box that was taken out of a 74 Dart. The box is the same for any of the A/B/E body cars. The pitman arm just needs to be installed based on the model and year of the car. This steering box doesn’t have any slop in it and moves freely. I’d like to get $115 shipped to any US location.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Ken, will this work for a 69' B-Body as a replacement? Very interested, mine is about as sloppy as sloppy can be.

It's the same but you need to put your pitman arm on it to make it work.

It's still available.

Caferacerx, the manual boxes don't have different sector sizes. The pitman arms are different for different model and year cars though but all share the same sector shaft size. The power steering box are different. They have the different sector shaft size based on year. 72 and earlier I believe are different than the 73 and newer boxes.

Ken

Hey Ken, sent you an email earlier about payment when we were talking about it. Please let me know. Can send payment tonight via paypal.

Thanks,
Korey

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back