March Indy show. Going? Vendors?

-
I'll be there looking for '69 Coronet front fenders and '67 Satellite trim.

It's 250 miles one way for me.
All interstate.[/

Maybe 20 minute drive, with traffic for me. I have preordered and will pick up several parts at the show.
GlassTek, fiber glass hood and bumper
Stephens Performance, 4 speed hump
Restoration Parts, carpet
DMT, body gaskets and plugs

Toolmanmike, do you have a booth location - address ? Perhaps you can suggest a meet and greet time on Saturday for folks to be at your swap spot. Go Mango and I had PM'd about meeting at the show, but we have not set anything up, although I know to look for the orange hoodie.

Last edited:
Maybe 20 minute drive, with traffic for me. I have preordered and will pick up several parts at the show.

Toolmanmike, do you have a booth location - address ? Perhaps you can suggest a meet and greet time on Saturday for folks to be at your swap spot. Go Mango and I had PM'd about meeting at the show, but we have not set anything up, although I know to look for the orange hoodie.

I got my parking pass and my receipt saying that I have one booth space but it does not indicate what the location is. I'm sure it's in the last place in the last building in the darkest spot.

Anyway I will have a Fabo sticker somewhere on the front of my table for parts.

I'm really looking forward to it.
Don't have any money, been on disability since November 1st and just went back to work last week. I just want to look at parts for a day and not be stuck at home. Got cabin fever really bad!

Made it and got unloaded.
B6 space 3
Back from the ICHSM, good event, lots of vendors, lots of folks attending the show. I found row B and looked for a FABO sign,, never found it..
I did meet up with GoMango, it is always great to meet another local enthusiast.

Why didn't you send me a message?

I'm met a couple three different guys from for a bodies only it was great. Here's a picture of the van that I had to rent to get here though.

1583622286387964665451.jpg

Sorry, didn't see this until now. I'm not there this year. Keeping the home fires burning if you know what I mean.

Why didn't you send me a message?

I'm met a couple three different guys from for a bodies only it was great. Here's a picture of the van that I had to rent to get here though.

View attachment 1715483273
Sending a message is a great idea, I just did not think of it,,,
Hope you had a good show, there seemed to be a nice sized crowd, the parking lot was full at 10:00 AM

Doing good so far. Have broke even at the moment on all expenses except time. lol I'm ahead on it.

The time has been well spent with getting to put faces to FABO members.
Moparing what a great way to spent a cold winter day.

Doing good so far. Have broke even at the moment on all expenses except time.

Well then, best of luck tomorrow (Sunday). You'll need it cause if its anything like years past, I doubt you'll see very many customers, especially after noon. :thumbsup:

Well then, best of luck tomorrow (Sunday). You'll need it cause if its anything like years past, I doubt you'll see very many customers, especially after noon. :thumbsup:

Sunday afternoon in the past has been very interesting.
I have seen guys running from vender to vender as they are loading up to leave. lol
I have done 1/2 the amount of sales on Sunday that I did on Saturday in the past. Anything that I sale Sunday is profit.

I went yesterday. Spent some $$$ and had a good time. No better way to spend a Saturday in my opinion.

-
Back