March serpentine kits

-

GotDart

Reaction score
Anyone seen one of these serpentine belt kits in person and up close? Are they as nice as they look in the pictures?

Chr.-Serp-1_lg.jpg

http://www.marchperformance.com/pg47.html

Man would I love to have that full setup with the Sanden A/C bracket on my engine. With a polished alternator and compressor... you'd have to be wearing welder's goggles to open the hood. :glasses1: :glasses1:

Anyone know a cheaper place than Summit to buy one of these? Their price is $705, but I think there is a 10% discount code right now. That's still a tad too expensive, but if I could find it for $100 less somewhere else...

I have the serpentine setup from March, but I don't have A/C or P/S. The pieces are really nice and the alternator bracket and adjuster works really well. Just remember that the Mopar alternators have their pulleys pressed on and you'll have to take the alternator apart to press on the new March pulley.

Looks nice but I could find better thingsto do with $700 :afro:

i have it also, no a/c , no power stearing though. have the brackets also. very nice set up. the set up you show must be used with electric fans though. the picture your showing looks like a dayco belt. they are excellent also. I thought serpentine belt set ups were one belt snakeing through all pullies :? :salut:

-
Back