Marcus dairy Cruisenight- Danbury Ct

-

tom340

Reaction score
I met Cory there Saturday night first weekend of August. Hes got the killer stroker smallblock in a '70 Swinger. There are sometimes a handfull of nice A bodies in attendence and was wondering who else from forabodiesonly goes to Marcus??

Tom, Im there ever Saturday night. No car yet. I live right down the street. Is Cory I member ? Ive seen the car a few times. Awsome 426 small block in it. I was wondering if that was your Yellow 70 Duster ?

Tom, Im there every Saturday night. No car yet. I live right down the street. Is Cory I member ? Ive seen the car a few times. Awsome 426 small block in it. I was wondering if that was your Yellow '70 Duster ?
Yes that would be me. I do believe Cory is a member, I remember seeing his dyno printout from the machine shop in New Milford on here someplace.
Stop on over and say hi.. I usually set up some chairs near the cars and hang out pretty late with some other hardcore MoPar guys I've known for a long time.

I'll be sure to stop by next weekend and say hello.

There use to be a lot more Mopars there but most of the guys dont feel its worth the drive anymore.

I didn't know that place held a cruise night.

Do you have a link/directions?

Rob, Its right off of Exit 3 which is the exit you got off of when you came to my house.
84 east, exit 3 get off at the Airport exit (2nd off ramp) make a right. Marcus is on your left.

Its every Saturday night from 4 to 9ish. John Keeps saying that he and Amy are going to come up too.

By the way. Marcus Dairy is going to be torn down to make a strip mall. Dont know how soon but this may be the last year for it.

Ahhhhhhhh man!!!!!!!! Say it aint so. Allways the case!!!!!!!!

Saturday nights!?!?!? Hooooooooo!!!!!!! I'm swinging by on the bike!

Yeah, The family decided it was time. Not worth the money as a Dairy anymore.
I hear they will Keep the the Dairy tanks and redo the Restaurant on the property and once its done they will probably have the Bikes and Cars back. To me its just another reason to move out of the state. Theres Not much left for me around here.

Good Mopar turn out tonight. Sorry I didnt catch up with you guys, I know Kory couldnt make it. Didnt see your Duster though Tom. Maybe next week.

Adam, I'm making it a point to be there next Saturday, I'll see you then.

Good Mopar turn out tonight. Sorry I didnt catch up with you guys, I know Kory couldnt make it. Didnt see your Duster though Tom. Maybe next week.
Hi Adam, a frynd of mine who I havent seen in a few years played with his band last night out in Chester NY. He was the drummer for Ronnie Van Zants Lynyrd Skynyrd, Artimus Pyle. He rarely gets to come up this way :( and if he's within 4 hours I gotta go.
Looks like next Saturday should be a go.....hope to see ya there..

IF anybody, I MEAN ANYBODY see's that guy Murphy, tell'em he's getting his!

I should have taken a picture. ....(Mental note, do it later....)
Hop in the car to go...theres an oil ...er...spot...(Yea right) Big oil spot on the floor. Check oil, lost a quart.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO, mad mad mad mad mad.

Anybody know much about the 2.7? (2000 Dodge Intrepid)

Geasey covered wet everywhere. Can (or 2) of engine brite coming up!
(Joy joy joy joy..:angry7: )

Im kinda relieved you didnt make it. I was afraid you drove up here and I missed you.

I had to get the kids home about 7:30. They were getting tired and cranky.

Tom, It was nice meeting you and your wife. Im sure Ill see you next week.

Adam, I gotta tell ya. It was a very messed up and of the day. I was excitied to go. Quick drive, under 2 hours, I can handle that standing on my head.

To top it off. After expending so much energy, I hit the couch to relax and calm down, I fell asleep and almost was late to pick up the wife at the airport.
That would have been just ducky I tell ya.

Tom, It was nice meeting you and your wife. Im sure Ill see you next week.[/quote]

yessir, nice meeting you & the kids...I had some friends stop by later, were there till @ 10:30. Place got a little out of character :) Mostof the guys leaving did some nice burnouts..

Tom, your killing me. Ahhh, burn out show...late nights....Sniff sniff.

You plan on next Saturday night going down?

Tom, Thats happens a few times a year when you get that real nice cruising weather. Unfortunately with my wife working most weekends and having to bring the kids with me I dont get to hang out late anymore.

Tom, your killing me. Ahhh, burn out show...late nights....Sniff sniff.

You plan on next Saturday night going down?

I figured those days in Danbury were long gone. Heck when I was Prez. of the MoPar Muscle club(20 yrs ago) we would just be organizing drag races for 2 am to 3 am. That wuz FUN. Yea there were some pretty good smokem ups. Even "Hemi Pete" stood on his '69 Daytona when he left. O:) It was good to see some treat the cars like performance cars! We should transform the airstrip into a dragstrip on sat. nights.
Next Sat?? Too early to tell right now. Working on a long motorcycle trip with my riding bro's for the weekend-see how that pans out.

-
Back