Marlboro Issues a Terrifying Warning

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Someone keeps tossing empty Marlboro packs over the fence and into my yard. Yesterday I picked up four or five packages and decided to read the warning labels (had nothing better to do).

I see on the front of the pack there is a cigarette bent over at a 90 degree angle. Look familiar? I'd say it was a limp, flaccid cigarette.

On the back of the pack it explains how tobacco consumption diminishes blood flow to the *****, which may very well provoke you know what (or hopefully you don't know "what").

You would think these explicit warnings would end all cigarette sales once and for all overnight. Must be lies, though (I don't smoke). There is an additional warning below the dreaded first warning: Contains Nicotine which can severly damage the circulatory system.

Finally at the very bottom is a phone number 01 800 911 2000 which is provided for anyone who wants to quit smokin'.

DSC04181.JPG

DSC04182.JPG

The Surgeon General puts a warning on whiskey bottles too.. He's a smart guy..
20171223_145817.jpg

If you cross out the unimportant words, it really makes sense!

Australia we get similar to the ones from Thailand but for every pack sold at $30.00 the gov makes at least $17.00

yep but that is only for packs of 20 we have packs of 50 cigarettes and they are dearer still I believe about $60.00 or more a pack the 20's price I quoted was for a "brand name" eg Marlboro where as the big packs are usually a cheaper cigarette, I have to estimate prices now as I & the better half gave up years ago and only know the rough prices as son in law gave up 3 years ago and after 12 months started again, even though he and my daughter and the kids cannot really afford it ( I call him a waste of space and an oxygen thief) he must have his smokes over medication for the kids or anything else they need

yep but that is only for packs of 20 we have packs of 50 cigarettes and they are dearer still I believe about $60.00 or more a pack the 20's price I quoted was for a "brand name" eg Marlboro where as the big packs are usually a cheaper cigarette, I have to estimate prices now as I & the better half gave up years ago and only know the rough prices as son in law gave up 3 years ago and after 12 months started again, even though he and my daughter and the kids cannot really afford it ( I call him a waste of space and an oxygen thief) he must have his smokes over medication for the kids or anything else they need
Now that's a loser. I bet he smokes around the kids too.

It's an addiction and an extremely hard habit to break. I don't smoke, but I'm sure some members here do.
Good for you, I tried it when I was 11 yrs old. My buddy handed me his smoke and I took one drag and handed it back. Best thing I ever did. Can't stand it.

It's an addiction and an extremely hard habit to break. I don't smoke, but I'm sure some members here do.
He does even though it as been made illegal here to smoke in a car with kids on board, it still makes their car stink when he uses it,
i will admit I started smoking at 13 when a mate started and I was 50 when I stopped so I have most likely collected all the points I need for an early death,:mad: but I feel much better for it now and has let us save some money that we could lavish on the grandkids

Dad started smokin' non filter Camel/Lucky Strike at 10 years old and quit at 50 years old. Was carrying around an oxygen bottle the last years of his life, but lived to be 86 years old. Mom started smokin' at 35 years old and died after suffering a couple of years with mouth cancer at 68 years old.

Someone keeps tossing empty Marlboro packs over the fence and into my yard. Yesterday I picked up four or five packages and decided to read the warning labels (had nothing better to do).

I see on the front of the pack there is a cigarette bent over at a 90 degree angle. Look familiar? I'd say it was a limp, flaccid cigarette.

On the back of the pack it explains how tobacco consumption diminishes blood flow to the *****, which may very well provoke you know what (or hopefully you don't know "what").

View attachment 1715128823

View attachment 1715128824

well, now you know why people smoke AFTER intercourse

Dad started smokin' non filter Camel/Lucky Strike at 10 years old and quit at 50 years old. Was carrying around an oxygen bottle the last years of his life, but lived to be 86 years old. Mom started smokin' at 35 years old and died after suffering a couple of years with mouth cancer at 68 years old.
Sorry man.

-
Back