Marriage is :

-
Just divorced the second ex a couple years ago and the new girlfriend just dumped me Friday.

Starting to think castration might be a better alternative.

Marriage is not for me..... Won't do that again! But to those who have good marriages I am jealous.... Because most don't. That's been my experience in life thus far.

JW

Just divorced the second ex a couple years ago and the new girlfriend just dumped me Friday.

Starting to think castration might be a better alternative.

Never sell the Boat just because you had a bad day on the water.....

More women out in the world then you will ever have time for.... Enjoy being single and available. You never know what awaits right around the corner!

JW

44 together, 41 married come August. She knew I had a car "on blocks" when we first started going out way back when she was 15 and I 17, so went in fully aware!! LOL

Yesterdays follies...
1964dodgecruisemay62023 001.jpg

1964dodgecruisemay62023 005.jpg

1964dodgecruisemay62023 012.jpg

1964dodgecruisemay62023 014.jpg

33 years for us, sorry to say but all you guys are losers because I married the best woman on the planet no offence

44 together, 41 married come August. She knew I had a car "on blocks" when we first started going out way back when she was 15 and I 17, so went in fully aware!! LOL

Yesterdays follies...
View attachment 1716087056

View attachment 1716087057

View attachment 1716087059

View attachment 1716087061
Congrats to you both and glad you're both happy. Love and laughter is the secret and never let the sun go down on an argument. That's our rule and has worked for many years.
Nice car BTW.

17+6

Anniversary last Friday- Cinco de Mayo.

My first, her second.

No bitching about any of the things I do. Ever.

25 years here, both on out second marriage.
We have 14 grand-kids, Christmas here is a zoo.

25 years here, both on out second marriage.
We have 14 grand-kids, Christmas here is a zoo.
Like here you couldn’t swing a cat by the tail with hitting a relative. Had a family reunion a few years ago 350+ people showed up 6 were out of province the rest came from with in a hundred miles

I was married thirty years to the day my wife passed away.We went out for six years before we got married and we never had arguments during that time and both did our own thing.
Maybe I was lucky but I never winged about her to anyone. I would never get married again because no one will ever compare to her.

I was married thirty years to the day my wife passed away.We went out for six years before we got married and we never had arguments during that time and both did our own thing.
Maybe I was lucky but I never winged about her to anyone. I would never get married again because no one will ever compare to her.
My Condolences, Brother

Marriage is a 3 ring circus.

The engagement ring.
The wedding ring.
The SUFFERING.

I was married 21 1:2 years to my 1st wife when she was killed in auto accident. I was widowed almost 30 years and dated lots but never found the right one until 3 years ago. We are on our way home from our honeymoon cruise now. I had said I would never get remarried until I came across this one, Joe

I was married 21 1:2 years to my 1st wife when she was killed in auto accident. I was widowed almost 30 years and dated lots but never found the right one until 3 years ago. We are on our way home from our honeymoon cruise now. I had said I would never get remarried until I came across this one, Joe
Congratulations

My Condolences and Congratulations!

Never Forget it is a two way street! Times can be tough "Eventually" and how you respond is the true test!

Be a Man and take ownership! Never bail on your commitment! JMO!

-
Back