Marta (TXDart Mom) Prayers

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I just found out that TXDart mom is in the hospital Martin explained a little of what is going on. I wanted to start a prayer thread for his mom.

Martin, Prayers from my family to yours that your mom will get better quickly and be home soon.

Thank you all for the prayers !!!
My mom was admitted to the hospital Saturday night at 10pm for "bowel ischemia" which the three doctors we spoke to all said is from fairly serious to very serious.

Mom has a NG tube in her nose and they're getting a lot of fluid out that way. The surgeon said that surgery is a possibility.
The CT scan showed serious swelling, with air pockets that could possibly indicate a perforation, which would require surgery.
She is feeling a lot better today but will remain in the hospital for at least 3 days till they finishing running their tests.
The doctor said they will see in the next day or two if her circulation problem is reversible or if it is more permanent and serious...
Her spirits are up,and like a mom she more worried about her children than herself.
She said that she was glad that they found something that her regular doctor could not.
The doctors already ruled out a tumor and cancer !!!
See is in Isolation right now because they are scared that she has an infection and all visitors have to be gowned,gloved and masked.
My mom is 84 years old and in pretty good health.She still drives and quit teaching 3 years ago.She is a pretty tough gal and the doctors even comment that from what they saw on CT scan she should be in more pain that she letting on !!!
My youngest brother is a doctor and he pretty much staying on top of the nurses and doctors,so she is really in good hands.
Thanks again,and if your mom is still alive call her and tell her you love her !!!
I am faithful that she will pull thru and will keep everyone posted.
Martin

I just found out that TXDart mom is in the hospital Martin explained a little of what is going on. I wanted to start a prayer thread for his mom.

Martin, Prayers from my family to yours that your mom will get better quickly and be home soon.

Done!!!.

Prayers sent for a speedy and thorough recovery! You're in my thoughts Martin < hug >

Ok, now I'm jealous. You got a hug from Cudachick...

Anyway, I hope this doesn't keep you from coming this weekend. I am looking forward to hanging out with you.

I hope your mom gets better and you can come cook out with us. I just stocked up on seasoning and bbq sauce for the ribs, chicken, and steak!

Hope you can come and have some fun with us.

Prayin here. Don't know how I missed it. Stupid I reckon.

Thanks again to all of you for the prayers.
I running in circles at my shop getting very little done...

Ok, now I'm jealous. You got a hug from Cudachick...

Anyway, I hope this doesn't keep you from coming this weekend. I am looking forward to hanging out with you.

I hope your mom gets better and you can come cook out with us. I just stocked up on seasoning and bbq sauce for the ribs, chicken, and steak!

Hope you can come and have some fun with us.
Leanna is just a doll and she is trying to get you jealous.I sure she is happy that it is working!!! LOL

I just got off the phone with my mom and she says she feels great except for the tube up her nose.The doctor has not seen her today !!!
She even asked if I was going to Oklahoma,she knows I am a workaholic !!!
I told her it depends on her condition and she said if they do not let out by Wednesday ,she is walking out !!! (she kidding of course).
If see has surgery, I will miss the cookout but if not I will go,with her blessing of course....Hey, I am a Momma's boy since I lost my Dad in 1993.
She all I got other than my three brothers and sister...
I will know more when I visit her tonight...I got the family evening shift.
My brothers and sister take the watch in the day !!!
Back to work !

Leanna is just a doll and she is trying to get you jealous.I sure she is happy that it is working!!! LOL

I just got off the phone with my mom and she says she feels great except for the tube up her nose.The doctor has not seen her today !!!
I told her it depends on her condition and she said if they do not let out by Wednesday ,she is walking out !!! (she kidding of course).
If see has surgery, I will miss the cookout but if not I will go,with her blessing of course....Hey, I am a Momma's boy since I lost my Dad in 1993.
Back to work !

Martin good news that she is feeling better. More prayers

Back to work !

That is wonderful news. We will continue lifting up everyone for prayer.

-
Back