Mason Dixon dragway event Md????

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Anyone been there? On the recording it says they are having there 22nd annual mopar event. Is it a big event? I am considering taking my car and putting it in the car show. It says there are 31 classes. Do you know if they hand out alot of awards? Thanks.

I went, I believe 3 years ago. It was pretty cool, lot of show cars, and lot of fast strip cars. I like the place, I may go this year myself, just to see the cars and spectate the drags:happy10: LOL I parked my car in with judjed cars just to have it parked in a safe place. I should probably not do that eh? lol:-D

If You Get A Chance Come On Up On Sunday.weather Permitting ,we Usually Have A Great Turnout. Car Show,swap Meet,drag Races,all Mopar Only.food Vendors Have A Good Selection Of Food And Always Have Some Excellant Country Ham Sandwichs.from Parts To Collectables,its Always A Great Way To Spend The Day. See Ya There. Rbsgarage

How about the awards for the show cars? Is there just like 1 or 2 or do they hand out alot?

So far I am still planning on coming.....weather permitting. Still undecided whether to bring the Demon or the truck. At least I can ride in comfort of the A/C in the truck if it's a hot day.

John

look for me if it does not rain, I try to go every year.

70.JPG

I met Bunny Berkett there about 20 years ago. Love that place.

What is the address I should put into my GSP unit to get me there?

So far the weather forecast looks good for Sunday. It's going to be nice and sunny,not humid. It should be a comfortable day,so it looks like I'll have to bring the car out for the show.

John

Me and my Duster will be there. Hope to meet some fabo members and talk Mopar!!

I'll be bringing the Duster

Hey 5.7Dart, I've been told that if you run below a 14.0 you will need a helmet. So let the search begin!

Hey 5.7Dart, I've been told that if you run below a 14.0 you will need a helmet. So let the search begin![/quote]

I only have a Frisbee Helmet. Will that work?

still undecided if im going, its a long ways from me. Ill think about it, looks good. i went to MIRs and that was big. If 5.7 and miler are going to be there i just might have to go haha.

Was A Great Day, Super Cars And Met Some More Nice Mopar People...

I thought I seen you walking past my car Kern. I was busy shooting the BS with another guy. You should have stopped and shot the BS with me too.

John

I thought I seen you walking past my car Kern. I was busy shooting the BS with another guy. You should have stopped and shot the BS with me too.

John

John,
I was in dream land and did not see you. Wish you would have yelled at me...
Sorry, Kern

-
Back