-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Only a few bubbles, brand new ??
Heres a puc

0306221200_HDR.jpg

Route a couple of short lines from the master outlets into the reservoirs making sure the ends are covered with brake fluid. Pump slowly to circulate the brake fluid and expel the air. That's how I do it anyway.

Right rear, Left Rear, Right front, Left front making sure not to let the master go low.

Air trapped in the nose of the master since apparently, despite the title, you didn't "bench" bleed it. I never do either.... but since the master sits nose up I also find you need to do this to get the air out. All you are doing with the lines off is letting air go back in when you take your foot off of the pedal.
beerestoration2018 2085.JPG

beerestoration2018 2080.JPG

Route a couple of short lines from the master outlets into the reservoirs making sure the ends are covered with brake fluid. Pump slowly to circulate the brake fluid and expel the air. That's how I do it anyway.

This is the way to do it in the car but be very careful. You don’t want to get brake fluid on your paint.

I gor the cyl a while back before I got a rear disc kit. Ive been wanting to get an an Aluminum cyl and new propotiioning Block made for 4 discs. Ill see what Dr Diff has

This.

This is the way to do it in the car but be very careful. You don’t want to get brake fluid on your paint.
Notice that dadsbee is using that purty purple silicone brake fluid like me which doesn't hurt paint nor absorb moisture to cause internal corrosion (SSD here disagrees). I always "bench bleed" the MC when on the car since easier to push the piston. Watch youtubes. It may take 60 strokes to work all the air out. Even then, I see a few little air bubbles in the looped clear tubing, but they might have been sucked in past the threads on the plastic bleeder fittings. After later bleeding thru all wheels, the pedal is stiff so those remaining tiny bubbles weren't a problem.

-
Back