Master Cylinder??

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
70 Duster 340/ manual front disk. Has been converted to 1973 LBP disk.What master cylinder do I need? I think I would like a newer style aluminum but I'm open to any suggestions... Thanks..

that is the MC that I bought and it provides a VERY stiff pedal. You're better off looking for an MC with a bore thats smaller than 1", say 7/8". that should give you a comfortable pedal feel.

that is the MC that I bought and it provides a VERY stiff pedal. You're better off looking for an MC with a bore thats smaller than 1", say 7/8". that should give you a comfortable pedal feel.

hm....interesting....i have this one, i believe its 1 & 1/16 bore...it doesnt seem VERY stiff to me....? i know how on a power brake car when the engine is off and that is a very stiff feel, but with this particular unit on my car feels no where near as stiff at that...??? maybe try the 1 inch bore unit?

mine feels like power brakes with the car off, only they're not power brakes. My stiff pedal may be caused by the larger calipers I'm using, but after researching this subject i don't think so.

-
Back